SIAP School Record 3.43 Cumulative GPA. Gopher Athletics getting it done!

While I agree that academics are important. Easy sell to parents
Probably translates to smarter play on the field….

anyone in here who feels differently about a 3.43 than they would about a 3.32 is straight up lying

anyone in here who feels differently about a 3.43 than they would about a 3.32 is straight up lying
Well, a little differently. One is better than the other. Just not enough to project anything differently on the field or in life 20 years from now.

I feel differently and I am not lying. Both are good, one is better and the second shows we are always improving. (as the first did when it was the "new" number)

Sorry but your take is wrong.

I feel differently and I am not lying. Both are good, one is better and the second shows we are always improving. (as the first did when it was the "new" number)

Sorry but your take is wrong.
I assume you’re disappointed it isn’t 3.44 then

I believe you. I feel bad for you if you actually have different feelings based on such marginal changes. Your life is harder than mine

Depends how competitive your career is. That difference could make or break a job offer.

I believe you. I feel bad for you if you actually have different feelings based on such marginal changes. Your life is harder than mine

Cumulative is the key word.

Cumulative is the key word.
Yeah it’s cumulative
If one guy on the team took a high level math class instead of some low level class it might account for a C instead of an A.

thats .02 or .03 difference on an 85 man roster if they all take 16 credits and it was a 4 credit class

Yeah it’s cumulative
If one guy on the team took a high level math class instead of some low level class it might account for a C instead of an A.

thats .02 or .03 difference on an 85 man roster if they all take 16 credits and it was a 4 credit class
I wouldn't get hung up on the number personally but the fact it keeps improving and is the best ever is impressive.

I would like to see the cumulative GPA of the scout team vs the students playing.

Top Bottom