Shabbaz

Agreed.

I don't mind the guy at all, The issue with Shabbaz is that he is basically the definition if a volume scorer. He shoots a lot. A lot. A lot. And is not very efficient at all. I do think he'd be really good with Rubio and Love (most would be), but Wolves should be drooling and dreaming over Ben Mclemore.

Which for the record, is somewhat what the Wolves need. I wouldn't take him lottery, but the Wolves need a scorer. They have no one who can consistently put the ball in the basket, and believe it or not, you need to score to win.

Agree with Ben Mclemore. How do Rodney and Trevor fit into the draft mix? NBA draft June 27th!

Agree with Ben Mclemore. How do Rodney and Trevor fit into the draft mix? NBA draft June 27th!

Rodney may not ever be an NBA star, but minutes with Rubio would be a dream come true for him and basketball fans everywhere.

Plinnius, great video post - Shabbazz is to UCLA what Kris Humphries was to Minnesota. Neither cared about the team, only themselves, and hurt their teams badly because of it.

Plinnius, great video post - Shabbazz is to UCLA what Kris Humphries was to Minnesota. Neither cared about the team, only themselves, and hurt their teams badly because of it.

Agree.

Humphries did tweet about the Gophers win though!

Gminski compared him to James Harden during our telecast and I think we'd all take James Harden.

You may recall how uninterested Harden appeared during his final NCAA tournament game. I don't really care if he's 19 or 20, I think he's still one of the two best scorers in this draft.

Gminski compared him to James Harden during our telecast and I think we'd all take James Harden.

You may recall how uninterested Harden appeared during his final NCAA tournament game. I don't really care if he's 19 or 20, I think he's still one of the two best scorers in this draft.

Harden's freshman season statistically destroys Muhammad's, and Harden was actually a year younger than his classmates.

The player Shabazz rinds me of most is Jordan Crawford. I also didn't mind the OJ Mayo comparison.

Top Bottom