Season Tix arrived via UPS

Yahoo!
UPS was able to get over to Western Wi, and deliver mine. It's like Christmas in August and the family can relax without Dad asking them are they here yet? I got no tracking e-mail but I did get an e-mail from the U a week and a half ago.
Can not wait for the tenth.
Go Gophers

Got mine late yesterday...no tracking email was ever received but the email I did get said I would receive them sometime last week. All set for the season now!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH....mine arrived today! Sweet!

Mine arrived tonight!

It has been a great day because I also stole the change bin for the Ronald McDonald house in the McDonalds drive through and pushed over an old lady and her walker at Target.

Mine arrived tonight!

It has been a great day because I also stole the change bin for the Ronald McDonald house in the McDonalds drive through and pushed over an old lady and her walker at Target.

Ar least you're consistent.. :D

Just got mine here in Albertville yesterday. UPS put a sticker right on the Block M too, must be a Iowa or Wisconsin grad loading the trucks to do that.

Just got mine here in Albertville yesterday. UPS put a sticker right on the Block M too, must be a Iowa or Wisconsin grad loading the trucks to do that.

Loading trucks for UPS? Sounds about right for a Wisconsin or Iowa degree...

How many dogs and/or babies did you punch/kick?

I try to pinch the babies because punching and kicking is too obvious. The parents don't pick up on the pinching as easily.

UPS just dropped off a package at my neighbor's house. Doesn't look like I'll be getting my tickets today.

Ours made it to Prior Lake yesterday.

well, good news bad news. I finally got my tickets today BUT there are no barcodes on any of them! uggh!!! did this happen to anyone else?

Anyone not received their tickets yet??

I live in St. Louis Park and still have yet to receive my tickets/parking pass. Thinking about calling the ticket office but wanted to see if others were in the same boat...

I got my tickets and parking passes yesterday in San Diego. I called the ticket office and they gave me the tracking number from UPS which also allowed me to set up a text alert when the package was delivered so I could run home and make sure they were safe.
Never got an email from the ticket office with the tracking number though.

Very odd, I guess I don't understand the method. My neighbors received their tickets on Wednesday and we received ours on Thursday. (Southeast Metro) One would thing they would be bundled by zip+4 for cheaper shipping.

Top Bottom