Season Tix arrived via UPS

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
A nice big envelope with all gold and a M on one side. The Iowa tix has the players with the pig!!

Bring it!!

Dammit! Mine best be here today. I'm on vacation next week and I don't trust my Badger loving neighbors not to eff with them. ;)

Was a signature required on delivery?

I was hoping the U would send out emails with tracking numbers, but I guess that didn't happen.

I was hoping the U would send out emails with tracking numbers, but I guess that didn't happen.

No signature. We never have to sign when UPS delivers up here.

Dammit! Mine best be here today. I'm on vacation next week and I don't trust my Badger loving neighbors not to eff with them. ;)

If your damn Badger loving neighbors F with MY tickets....there shall be hell to pay....

I don't recall ever getting that before so I guess it doesn't seem weird to me that we didn't this time.

28 days 23 hours 16 minutes 45 seconds till kickoff

Dang. UPS never leaves stuff at my door - Condo. I am going to have to make a trip to Industrial Blvd and pick them up. #whitepeopleproblems

Dang. UPS never leaves stuff at my door - Condo. I am going to have to make a trip to Industrial Blvd and pick them up. #whitepeopleproblems

Don't you really mean #whiteracistassholeproblems?

Don't you really mean #whiteracistassholeproblems?

No, because it was a joke. it could be #richworldproblems but that is not how Louis C. K. said it. He may or may not be a racist asshole.

But good news on that front. I just got this email:
Your Gopher Football season tickets are scheduled to be delivered via UPS next week. Below, please find the address your tickets will be shipped to:

123 Asshole Street
St Paul, MN 55112

The only tickets being sent US mail are those going to a Post Office Box. All other tickets will be delivered personally or left at a secure location at the address in your personal account.

You should receive an email with the date of delivery and a tracking number for you to follow your tickets. When your tickets are delivered, they will not require a signature. If no one is at the address listed above at the time of delivery, UPS will leave the tickets at the address. If you have any questions, please contact the Gopher Athletic Ticket office at 612-624-8080.

Thank you for your continued support of Gopher Athletics!

The Gopher Ticket Office

This is funny....I got an email saying my tickets would arrive by UPS next week. As I was reading the email, the doorbell rang. It was the UPS guy with my tickets. I am officially PUMPED!

pictures of the tix please!

I'm a visual sort of person. :)

Might want to edit out the barcodes on that photo.

St. Paul isn't excitement central, but it beats Applebee's in Eagan or whatever constitutes nightlife in Gilbert.

Woke up to the door bell and resting on my door was this huge yellow envelope with my first set of season tickets, now I'm just waiting to head out to their first practice. Could this week start off any better, I don't think so!

the ol' St Paul/Eagan battle is on. You may as well toss out the record book.

Tickets

I received my tickets on Friday!! Changed sections from 231 to 218. Sweet!!! Get some sun now!!

Well...my tickets came today. Was very excited, until I opened the envelope and see that I still have my old seats. FANTASTIC. Guess I get to make a call tomorrow to our old friends at the Gopher Ticket office. Can't wait to hear them tell me that they aren't sure what happened but "they are no bad seats in TCF Bank Stadium." I moved my seats last year, then found out they were obstructed, moved them again this year, and now it looks like it got screwed up again. FANTASTIC.

Well...my tickets came today. Was very excited, until I opened the envelope and see that I still have my old seats. FANTASTIC. Guess I get to make a call tomorrow to our old friends at the Gopher Ticket office. Can't wait to hear them tell me that they aren't sure what happened but "they are no bad seats in TCF Bank Stadium." I moved my seats last year, then found out they were obstructed, moved them again this year, and now it looks like it got screwed up again. FANTASTIC.

Obstructed? Are there obstructed seats in TCF? Not trying to be a smart a$$, but just asking.......

Top Bottom