Season Ticket renewal timing

Lou Hudson

Reaction score
If I ran the zoo, (and I'm talking about the Gopher marketing dept.), I would wait until Ben signed a very exciting prospect, and then a day later, send the ticket renewal forms. Catch whatever momentum is possible, instead of right in the middle of the chaos we are witnessing. Got my invitation to renew this morning. My two cents.

If I ran the zoo, (and I'm talking about the Gopher marketing dept.), I would wait until Ben signed a very exciting prospect, and then a day later, send the ticket renewal forms. Catch whatever momentum is possible, instead of right in the middle of the chaos we are witnessing. Got my invitation to renew this morning. My two cents.
Yep- got it too. My first thought was- I'm sitting on this for a while.

I'm surprised that Garcia didn't enter the portal.

The Gopher marketing department is probably trying to capitalize on that momentum.

I got my email back in February and my tickets were renewed before March back when I thought the team was gonna stay together

They called me today. I didnt answer...but impressed they actually did call. Its been years since they took the time to reach out. After many years as a STHer I quit renewing. Never heard from them.

the powers-that-be in the Athletic Department are way too stubborn to do this - but they should just admit defeat and announce a price cut for next year. drop all season ticket prices across the board or give people a break on the "seat donation" fees.

get people back in the building first and worry about the future later.

the powers-that-be in the Athletic Department are way too stubborn to do this - but they should just admit defeat and announce a price cut for next year. drop all season ticket prices across the board or give people a break on the "seat donation" fees.

get people back in the building first and worry about the future later.
Or they could put a product on the floor people want to see.

Just a thought.

This is a year we might see lots of begging for people to renew. Beg, grovel, and plead, and while we’ve got your ear, “Hey, can you reach even deeper so we don’t have to pay these darn kids?”

Last edited:

Or they could put a product on the floor people want to see.

Just a thought.
Nice thought. But when has that ever happened?

Haskins defied them...and look what they did to him. They finally had enough of him.

Top Bottom