Say something nice about wisconsin (2021 edition)

Why do you torture us so? It's like saying "thank you sir" to a cop that just gave a ticket.

How about "say something nice about bamboo under the fingernails" or "something nice about Frost"

I'm just kidding. Thought I'd have fun with it.

You don't get a ticket for speeding thru Wisconsin during a Vikings-Packers game on the interstate.

You don't get a ticket for speeding thru Wisconsin during a Vikings-Packers game on the interstate.
Speeding yes, drunk driving no.

As our fabulous President likes to say: "C'mon, man!"

I noticed the post count in this thread is growing like an underground cicada here. I spent the first 19 years of my life in wonderful Wisconsin, and hurried back 32 years later. Can't y'all try a little harder to be Minnesota nice?🤔

You’ve never driven to Madison? Used to just be a McDonald’s and now had 4 or 5 options.
I have driven to/thru Madison a few times. Probably saw signs but I guess I forgot it existed.

Better politics. Better football for the last however many decades. If I didn’t hate their sports teams by nature, I’d prefer to live in Wisconsin. I’ve envied Badger football since I was a kid

Better politics. Better football for the last however many decades. If I didn’t hate their sports teams by nature, I’d prefer to live in Wisconsin. I’ve envied Badger football since I was a kid
You must like fat chicks.

I’ve been thinking for 2 days, haven’t come up with anything yet but I’ll keep trying! 😂😂

Top Bottom