Saturday, October 1st Pickems!

#2Gopher

Reaction score
14 Posters had a perfect 4-0 this past Saturday. MGGopher, Delta Hog, unregistereduser, Triple D, GopherWeatherGuy, GopherHoleStaff, GFBfan, Jackjones, Batc0017, PhillyGopher, goldenboy, com_cool, GopherPoke, and WAGopher all made it through without any issues.

Obviously with this many undefeated folks, I need to make it tougher. I always welcome suggestions as to games by PMing me.

MirandaB continues to sit on top with WAGopher joining her this week! A logjam continues to take place behind them. Will she kick him off the pedestal this week? Who will arise from the ashes? Meanwhile even if you're not in the top portion of the totals, play anyway and let's see what you've got!

One game that I had picked has been cancelled for this Saturday. Another one I discovered was set for this Friday, and I decided to avoid that situation.

Get your picks in by 10:45 a.m. this Saturday, October 1st. Most of all enjoy Homecoming festivals this weekend!

This week's pickems are:

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky at Ole Miss
Oklahoma State Cowboys at Baylor
North Carolina State at Clemson

Minnesota
Ole Miss
Ok State
Clemson

some good games on the slate this week. like the choices!

Gophers
Ol’ Miss
Baylor
Clemson

Goldenboy says:
Gophers
Ole (or Sven) Miss
Baylor
Clemson

Minnesota
Ole Miss
Baylor
Clemson

Go Gophers!!

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky
at Ole Miss
North Carolina State
at Clemson

Purdue at Minnesota - duh
Kentucky at Ole Miss

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky
at Ole Miss

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky at Ole Miss

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky
at Ole Miss

Minnesota
Mississippi
Oklahoma State
North Carolina State

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky
at Ole Miss

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky
at Ole Miss

Minnesota
Kentucky
Oklahoma State
Clemson

14 Posters had a perfect 4-0 this past Saturday. MGGopher, Delta Hog, unregistereduser, Triple D, GopherWeatherGuy, GopherHoleStaff, GFBfan, Jackjones, Batc0017, PhillyGopher, goldenboy, com_cool, GopherPoke, and WAGopher all made it through without any issues.

Obviously with this many undefeated folks, I need to make it tougher. I always welcome suggestions as to games by PMing me.

MirandaB continues to sit on top with WAGopher joining her this week! A logjam continues to take place behind them. Will she kick him off the pedestal this week? Who will arise from the ashes? Meanwhile even if you're not in the top portion of the totals, play anyway and let's see what you've got!

One game that I had picked has been cancelled for this Saturday. Another one I discovered was set for this Friday, and I decided to avoid that situation.

Get your picks in by 10:45 a.m. this Saturday, October 1st. Most of all enjoy Homecoming festivals this weekend!

This week's pickems are:

Purdue at Minnesota
Kentucky at Ole Miss
Minnesota
Ole Miss
Baylor
North Carolina State

Top Bottom