Russell Wilson To Sconnie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the attention and negative hate towards this? As a Badger alum and my son going to Minn. in 8 weeks I am absorbing as much as I can about Gopher football. Yes, the badgers will be good again and may win the b-10. As an aspiring Gopher fan, who cares. This reminds me of the badgers in 93'. I was in Madison from 76 thru 80. WE sucked. It took awhile. Look forward and think positive. It will happen, but it takes time. Geez, enough wasting time about the Badgers. Hell, recruit their rejects, coach them up and kick their ass like TCU did with the spread.

I hate the Badgers, The Wolverines, and The Hawkeyes. They all suck, Wilson will suck, Robinson will suck, and whoever the Hawkeyes qb will suck. I see Minnesota sweeping all of them this year. So you can suck on that!!! So long gay boys!!!

There are college football fans and there are delusional homer fans who don't care about the game, but just care about their team. A fan base needs both, but the posts from one of these two types are a lot more fun and informative to read.

There is no doubt that the Wilson signing helps UW at a position that was a weak link, if not the weakest link. Any NC talk is VERY premature, because a NC takes a good team, a good schedule, and a lot of luck. All you can say is that UW, along with a LOT of other teams, is not ruled out at this point. During most of the 46 years I have been following Badger football, I could not say that.

Is the silly season over yet?

There are college football fans and there are delusional homer fans who don't care about the game, but just care about their team. A fan base needs both, but the posts from one of these two types are a lot more fun and informative to read.

There is no doubt that the Wilson signing helps UW at a position that was a weak link, if not the weakest link. Any NC talk is VERY premature, because a NC takes a good team, a good schedule, and a lot of luck. All you can say is that UW, along with a LOT of other teams, is not ruled out at this point. During most of the 46 years I have been following Badger football, I could not say that.

Is the silly season over yet?

Best post on this whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom