Rumor has it.........

jdawghawk

Reaction score
Sentreal is visiting Iowa City for an unofficial, this weekend for the Gopher / Hawkeye game.

Biggest OL recruit visiting one of the best OL schools in the country. About time!

yeah, because recruits usually take UNofficial visits to the schools that they are seriously considering.

and who brags about being a good OL school? that's like bragging about having a very nice mole.

I heard he was going there to try and get fresh in some restrooms.

Not a bad idea on his end

I have a nice mole on my ear lobe. People think my ear is pierced, but nope, it's a mole.

There's a rumor going around (starting right now) that I'm in line to coach Notre Dame next season. Pass it on.

being an OL school = hanging 55 on the gophers last year.

As soon as your coach and Minnesota fans come to an understanding that games are won on the OL and DL you will gain some respectability until then you will simply be a joke.

I didn't intend this to become nasty, but well.....you asked for it.

Big talk brewster, recruits flash........and loses

Understated Ferentz recruits guys who will win the war in the trenches.........and wins.

Two of our best Defensive linemen are from the state of Minnesota, one wasn't even recruited.

Come on people this makes perfect sense.

- Kinnick is good place to see a game.

- If he goes to Minnesota he will only be able to get down there once or twice and he'll be playing.

- Hell, if he goes to USC, Florida or Texas or any other big time non-Big Ten school he'll never have the chance to even play at Kinnick!:drink:

Once he smells the manure!

He is not seriously considering Iowa! I am glad he is going because once he smells the manure and sees nothing but corn and pigs.... he will realize how great the Twin Cities are! I would love for him to go to the U but I know that is not going to happen so I hope that he at least doesn't go to another Big Ten school! Gophers 24 Pigs 23 Brewster will save his job and we will go to the Alamo Bowl!

I think everyone agrees with you (even the Iowa guys). It's pretty doubtful Seantrel is considering Iowa.

I hope you're right on the prediction....wouldn't bet on it, though.

As soon as your coach and Minnesota fans come to an understanding that games are won on the OL and DL you will gain some respectability until then you will simply be a joke.

Understated Ferentz recruits guys who will win the war in the trenches.........and wins.

Two of our best Defensive linemen are from the state of Minnesota, one wasn't even recruited.

We (Gopher Fans) are in no position to talk trash with Hawkeye fans, badger fans, Wolverine fans, etc, etc. However, I do find it laughable that this guy is declaring how great the Iowa fronts are.

Northern Iowa and Arkansas State? Which is it, your lines aren't as good as you say they are, or your "skill" guys are that pathetically bad? Because if neither, a program as great as you seem to think Iowa is, doesn't allow either of these teams to be within a whiff by halftime.

I consider the Gophs lucky to have beaten SDSU, but you also won't find me on the Hawkeye/Badger/Wolverine/Spartan/Buckeye/Boilermaker, etc.etc. message boards.

Go home, Jdbag.

Rumor has it that jdawghawk

ate a boogie. That is about as credible as SH taking an unoficial visit to Iowa City.

Judging from what i have seen form henderson at Gopher games, he's going to support the Gopher program. He is by far the the biggest cheerleader of the Gopher recruits i've seen.

The fact that he is going to IC to watch them play the Gophers is a huge plus for us (I don't see how Iowa fans could think an "unofficial" means anything to them), the more he goes out of his way to see the Gophs the better. Kind of like how he scheduled his visits to ND and OSU when they were playing USC. A lot of GHs think it may be down to us and USC, this certainly does more to support that theory than to think Iowa is somehow some last minute sleeper for SH. Not a chance. He is going down to the game with a good buddy of his (Mark Alt), whos dad I believe played at Iowa (??). Nothing more nothing less, hopefully the Gophs show some fight as big underdogs and someone inspire him to wear the maroon and gold, God knows we could use him.

Which is why Brew has 6 OL committments this year? All flash huh?
________
BUY CANNABIS SEEDS

Yeah I get really tired of seeing Iowa win big ten/national championships. Oh that's right, Iowa fans just act like 8-4 is a championship season. Sucks to have nothing else I guess.

Yea we made you rip down goalposts and have sex in a bathroom stall with someone elses wife. Will you jump off of a bridge if we ask you? I'm glad most Iowa fans don't subscribe to such logic.

For the Gopher fans, Obviously I am hoping that Henderson choses the U. I would like to "brag" about our OL again like the days of Hamilton, Eslinger, and Setterstrom, not to mention Bell, Brown, etc.......

Even if you win you won't go to the Alamo Bowl..you will be passed over as is your history. This is another reason for a thinking man like Seatrel to say <b>Adias</b> to GoofyBrew! Also, Red McCombs still rules SA, and he will never let you in there after your joint stadium fiasco!

you should just stick to the english language.

That was some of the most fun I've had reading a thread. Keep it up everybody!

ate a boogie. That is about as credible as SH taking an unoficial visit to Iowa City.

From the Iowa Rivals board:

Just confirmed with Seantrel via email that he is visiting Iowa this weekend.

Greg Ladky

Rivals.com AMP/Midwest analyst

[email protected]

NOTE: He said "visiting Iowa"

Not "going to Iowa City to see the 6-5 underachieving Gophers piss away another Big 10 season in humiliating fashion"

From the Iowa Rivals board:

Just confirmed with Seantrel via email that he is visiting Iowa this weekend.

Greg Ladky

Rivals.com AMP/Midwest analyst

[email protected]

NOTE: He said "visiting Iowa"

Not "going to Iowa City to see the 6-5 underachieving Gophers piss away another Big 10 season in humiliating fashion"

do you rhink he is staying at the coralville ramada????

cause if he is, we are sunk!

Henderson's a big hoops guy. Maybe he's in town to check out the vaunted Hawkeye Men's team.

Chances of Seantrel being a Hawkeye= Chances of Iowa ever winning a National Championship

Great performance in your basketball season opener too Hawkeyes!

Chances of Seantrel being a Hawkeye= Chances of Iowa ever winning a National Championship

Great performance in your basketball season opener too Hawkeyes!

I love how you goofers are going to the basketball smack early.

You really have no hope for Saturday, do ya? :D

Top Bottom