Rtb mmgf

The memorial service for Heather is on Saturday. January 18. I am comforted by your kind words and gestures with the flag salute, etc.

I am so sorry for your loss McGopherFan. You are in my thoughts and prayers. May you find peace and healing as you row your boat thru your life's journey.

I appreciate your concern while your journey be comes increasingly challenging. My thoughts and prayers for your continued strength and that of your bride are ongoing.

I am hanging in there. It is toughest to just go home at night. Once there I am okay.

I am making plans to be at the Gophers Spring Game, if it is a public affair. If Someone is having a tailgate I can contribute to /join. Let me know.

I am hanging in there. It is toughest to just go home at night. Once there I am okay.

I am making plans to be at the Gophers Spring Game, if it is a public affair. If Someone is having a tailgate I can contribute to /join. Let me know.
I am so sorry. Condolences to you and your family.

I initially missed this post, so sorry for the late response. Nadine (a poster here) typically has a tailgate at the spring game. It is a fundraiser. I am assuming that many Gopherholers will be there if it happens this year.

I appreciate your concern while your journey be comes increasingly challenging. My thoughts and prayers for your continued strength and that of your bride are ongoing.

Live your life for the two of you. I can't begin to imagine what you are experiencing. I can't fathom what my life will be like without my best friend in life. Know that you are not too far from my thoughts. I will continue to pray for you as you to go through the healing process. Love is eternal and everlasting.

Mr. McGopherFan-I grieve with you and pray God's peace and presence upon you and your entire family. So, so sad.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'll pray.
Your honeymoon survived Chester Taylor slicing and dicing our Gophers for what seemed like 500 yards.
Cherish her in your memory. I'm sure I would have liked her had I known her. Gals who dig Gopher football rock!

I missed the initial post - - I'm really sorry my man. You and your family are in my prayers.

As CWCWCW said, your marriage flourished despite a honeymoon involving watching Toledo destroy our beloved Gophers, that's all I need to know about how special your bond must be.

Top Bottom