Roland Johnson is a Gopher

You all do understand that according to the butler cc football site he was 14th on his team in tackles with 27, 7th on his team in TFL with 7, and tied for 6th in sacks with 3? Understand that this was against lineman who were all freshman and sophomores, most of whom will not play four year college football.

19 tackles, 0 sacks.

Kirksey's stats from this past year. While he at times drove me nuts, I think some people would argue he was a steady player for the squad based upon what he was asked to do.

Point being, DT stats don't necessarily[I[/I] tell the whole story.

You all do understand that according to the butler cc football site he was 14th on his team in tackles with 27, 7th on his team in TFL with 7, and tied for 6th in sacks with 3? Understand that this was against lineman who were all freshman and sophomores, most of whom will not play four year college football.

If it makes you feel better, he actually had 36 tackles and 5 sacks, I think I read on one of his bios that he actually missed almost 2 games (injured at the beginning of one game). I don't know how accurate any of that it but it seems to be pretty important to you.

Top Bottom