Rivals lives to "F" the Gopher's over

Rivals just released its adjusted "Top 250" and Andre McDonald went from 219 to out of the picture. Hmm....Andre drops his Vandy committment and Minnesota resurfaces. Bingo, Immediately downgraded. I honestly thought both Nelson and Harbison had a chance to sneak into the top 250. Nope, ain't going to happen. #%*+^%&@ the horse you rode in on.:mad:

everyone knows that it is a conspiracy. all media outlets are out to get anything and all things Gophers.

So funny, from all of my co-workers here at target (corporate) Minneapolis we thank all of you for participating. We had a huge office pool to see which idiot sports fan would freak out on grammar first and I just won $250.00. We had postings from different users on several sights posting for 3 months. Oh my god! You guys need girl friends! I can't believe you talk about highschool kids like this, kinda (lol) creepy. By the way I am a woman! Thanks for the entertainment. Dbush.
What a name to pick. I think that's funny. Hehe

hahaha, I don't even care much about grammar, punctuation, or spelling (depends on how bad it is) on a message board. You have just come off as a dick for the majority of the posts I have read.

So funny, from all of my co-workers here at target (corporate) Minneapolis we thank all of you for participating. We had a huge office pool to see which idiot sports fan would freak out on grammar first and I just won $250.00. We had postings from different users on several sights posting for 3 months. Oh my god! You guys need girl friends! I can't believe you talk about highschool kids like this, kinda (lol) creepy. By the way I am a woman! Thanks for the entertainment. Dbush.
I'm bored and not having a good day so I feel like picking this apart.
1) *Target At least get your employers' name right.
2) It took you 3 months to get someone on here to call you out on your grammar? BS. You clearly were never trying. Dpod will call you out for grammar on your first post.
3) I feel kind of bad for Target Corp. Their employees seem to deem trolling sport forums more important than actually doing their work.
4) I think most of the people on here are married, and I even think some are at an age where they are retired so they have time to kill. (no offense intended to people that are retired)
5) Really it's creepy to follow the sports careers of some high school players? So the sports writers for the paper in my hometown that are paid to follow and write about high school sports are all creepers? Gotchya.
6) What does it matter if you are a woman? It doesn't make you less of a troll. And if people were calling you "he" or any other masculine pronoun it is likely because it is assumed someone on this site is male, unless stated otherwise. For example, a site moderator known by the moniker GopherLady.
7) Dbush funny? Are you 12 and laughing at the word "bush"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ide0NFj9arU

In all seriousness, it's Target and my girlfriend works there but she probably wouldn't be too happy with me having more girl friends.

Now onto the subject of being "creepy". You think it's creepy for us to talk about how good 16-22 year old men are at football. You're entitled to your opinion (take notice of my usage of "your" and "you're").

Some people might think it's weird for an alleged woman to post on a website pretending to be man. I know most people will think it's weird for a man to be posting and pretend to be a woman pretending to be a man. Lastly, regardless of your gender, it seems like a really bizarre and boring troll to go to different message boards and see which one is the first to correct your attempt at grammar.

P.S. I was initially just ribbing you by correcting your grammar on your tirade about people correcting grammar. It was supposed to be ironic. If you ever want to come back and post like normal, I hope you do. We can all just forget about your attempt to save face by pretending to be a woman.

If you ever want to come back and post like normal, I hope you do. We can all just forget about your attempt to save face by pretending to be a woman.

Nah...now every time I see a post from this person, I'll be seeing the guy from "Silence of the Lambs". You know...this guy:

tumblr_lth1eigvFy1qgtkzco1_500.jpg

dbush said:
Working nights - Are you on the sidewalk in front of Target? Isn't Target supposed to be capitalized?

Players still shown as Minnesota commits on 247Sports:

Dominic Twitty, Tyren Hills, Barrington Morris, Samad Hinds

Players not shown as Minnesota commits on 247Sports:

Briean Boddy, James Gillum, K.J. Maye, Lincoln Plsek, Damarius Travis

Shall I go on?

Yes, they tend not to care much about non-contending football programs right now. Although if you actually knew the background on the site you may actually realize your stupidity.

Yes, they tend not to care much about non-contending football programs right now. Although if you actually knew the background on the site you may actually realize your stupidity.

If a recruiting website can't keep up with a Big 10 team, even a terrible Big 10 team, they aren't a very good recruiting website.

If a recruiting website can't keep up with a Big 10 team, even a terrible Big 10 team, they aren't a very good recruiting website.

They are going where the money is right now because they are newer. However, it was started by the founder of rivals (Shannon Terry), who left after yahoo bought them out. Since the site has launched he has not only been stealing away writers from rivals but entire fan sites that were with rivals. Once it gets bigger and bigger it will branch out more and more. It has already made a massive dent in the war for recruiting info as you see 247 getting the inside scoop on many of the biggest programs before rivals/scout do. I have recently purchased an account there and intend to stop paying for rivals because Shannon is the best in the Biz. Rivals is where it is today because of him. 247 is heading in that direction now.

BTW dolly poo,
247 ranking for Gophers = #9
Rivals rankings = Dead last

Ahh touché.

I went and looked up how to type an "é." You guys are always watching.

They are going where the money is right now because they are newer. However, it was started by the founder of rivals (Shannon Terry), who left after yahoo bought them out. Since the site has launched he has not only been stealing away writers from rivals but entire fan sites that were with rivals. Once it gets bigger and bigger it will branch out more and more. It has already made a massive dent in the war for recruiting info as you see 247 getting the inside scoop on many of the biggest programs before rivals/scout do. I have recently purchased an account there and intend to stop paying for rivals because Shannon is the best in the Biz. Rivals is where it is today because of him. 247 is heading in that direction now.

BTW dolly poo,
247 ranking for Gophers = #9
Rivals rankings = Dead last

This is ridiculous and terrible logic. This is akin to saying that if Bill Gates left Microsoft to start up a competitor, that company would be better within a few months. You yourself in this very post to which I'm responding, said "Rivals is where they are now because of him" and "247 is heading in that direction". I'm not sure if you understand how words work, but what you've done is implicitly state that Rivals is the standard to which 247 is aspiring. It tends not to make arguments work very well when you argue for the other person's side.

P.S. Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, I don't give a sh*t where the Gophers are ranked by Rivals. Again, that's my whole point. I'm not a fanboy who likes a site because it makes me all giddy when they rank my team higher than other sites do. Rivals is so much better than any other site (as you've said, the standard) that it's pointless to argue against.

P.P.S. Now, back to the real point of the thread. Oh, wait - was she a great big fat person?

Just stop. You can't dig yourself out of this. Please stop trying.

As the story goes. Rivals just dropped McDonald from a 4 to 5.7 3*** rating based on his practice/ performance at the Marine HS All-Star game. The consensus was that he didn't have the explosive speed of some of the other WR 's in camp. On the flip side both Nelson and Max Williams had great camps and their rankings were not upgraded. Go figure??

As the story goes. Rivals just dropped McDonald from a 4 to 5.7 3*** rating based on his practice/ performance at the Marine HS All-Star game. The consensus was that he didn't have the explosive speed of some of the other WR 's in camp. On the flip side both Nelson and Max Williams had great camps and their rankings were not upgraded. Go figure??

I wish he would have dropped to a 2 star player and Vandy and UCLA would cool on him, and we'd be competing against Western Michigan for his talents.

You cheated in your pool, because you are the one freaking out about grammar. If you hadn't freaked out, the grammar bit would have faded away. You let people manipulate you like a puppet.

If you honestly think that it is "creepy" that people are interested in where high school football players are going to go to college, then why are you here? Recruiting is an inherent part of college football.

Do you find high school football creepy? After all high schools put on events, and encourage people to come and watch these high schoolers play football! If discussing recruiting is creepy, then certainly high school sports must be creepy. Not only that, but junior high schools put on these same events!

This is ridiculous and terrible logic. This is akin to saying that if Bill Gates left Microsoft to start up a competitor, that company would be better within a few months. You yourself in this very post to which I'm responding, said "Rivals is where they are now because of him" and "247 is heading in that direction". I'm not sure if you understand how words work, but what you've done is implicitly state that Rivals is the standard to which 247 is aspiring. It tends not to make arguments work very well when you argue for the other person's side.

P.S. Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis, I don't give a sh*t where the Gophers are ranked by Rivals. Again, that's my whole point. I'm not a fanboy who likes a site because it makes me all giddy when they rank my team higher than other sites do. Rivals is so much better than any other site (as you've said, the standard) that it's pointless to argue against.

P.P.S. Now, back to the real point of the thread. Oh, wait - was she a great big fat person?

I'm not sure what else to say other than the fact that I love how easily riled up I can make you and I was laughing throughout your post. Good times, great oldies.

P.S You like to assume things it seems. Where did I say that rivals did good work? I was referencing popularity. Just because it is the most used recruiting website at the moment doesn't mean anything.

Top Bottom