Rivals lives to "F" the Gopher's over

I love it when idiots on this site try to correct spelling and grammar mistakes, to the people who do that without saying names, (gophergrad) you people make me sick. You think that you are better and smarter thatn everyone else when in really you are some of the most annoying people on the planet. By the way if you're going to talk crap about spelling and grammar don't use made up words like "kinda."

Don't understand what being in "really" means. Terrible grammar.

247 sports has easily surpassed rivals in recruiting.

Translation: "247Sports has Notre Dame ranked #6 in their team rankings, while Rivals has them #14. Therefore, 247Sports is better."

Sorry that I missed type you fruit cake, I am at work.
See...this is why I gave you a hard time; you're a pretend know-it-all dick.

Also, "missed type" is not a phrase. What you did was "mistype," except when it happens 2-3 times a post, I tend to doubt it.

I think correcting grammar is usually a small and petty thing to do, but it takes a huge lack of self-awareness to criticize rivals for constantly being wrong without knowing the difference between "their" and "they're."

I was actually just kidding, i've never corrected anyone's grammar on here. I always enjoy internet tough guy talk though, so I liked you throwing in "you fruit cake".

On a side note, what does being at work have to do with mistyping? I don't care that you mistyped, like I said, I was 100% joking. However, it does beg the question, why would one mistype more at work than at home?

It's Webster's.

Thanks Bob. It is nice to actually to be able to read something here that is both correct and educational.

P.S. - I don't care what others say; I don't think you are a fruit cake. In all seriousness I do enjoy reading your comments.

Thanks Bob. It is nice to actually to be able to read something here that is both correct and educational.

P.S. - I don't care what others say; I don't think you are a fruit cake. In all seriousness I do enjoy reading your comments.

There are numerous people here calling me a fruit cake? JK

Translation: "247Sports has Notre Dame ranked #6 in their team rankings, while Rivals has them #14. Therefore, 247Sports is better."

247 is a fairly decent recruiting site. It seems that every time I visit 247 they have a much more updated offer list compared to Scout and Rivals.

6a911d3c-3fb5-44bd-9604-cd0ad7b8e06d.jpg

247 is a fairly decent recruiting site. It seems that every time I visit 247 they have a much more updated offer list compared to Scout and Rivals.

Players still shown as Minnesota commits on 247Sports:

Dominic Twitty, Tyren Hills, Barrington Morris, Samad Hinds

Players not shown as Minnesota commits on 247Sports:

Briean Boddy, James Gillum, K.J. Maye, Lincoln Plsek, Damarius Travis

Shall I go on?

Players still shown as Minnesota commits on 247Sports:

Dominic Twitty, Tyren Hills, Barrington Morris, Samad Hinds

Players not shown as Minnesota commits on 247Sports:

Briean Boddy, James Gillum, K.J. Maye, Lincoln Plsek, Damarius Travis

Shall I go on?

dpodoll - that was cruel!

hahaha, you're mad. Plus you can't spell and have trouble with elementary grammar. I guess that would explain why you are mad.

hahaha, you're mad. Plus you can't spell and have trouble with elementary grammar. I guess that would explain why you are mad.

So funny, from all of my co-workers here at target (corporate) Minneapolis we thank all of you for participating. We had a huge office pool to see which idiot sports fan would freak out on grammar first and I just won $250.00. We had postings from different users on several sights posting for 3 months. Oh my god! You guys need girl friends! I can't believe you talk about highschool kids like this, kinda (lol) creepy. By the way I am a woman! Thanks for the entertainment. Dbush.
What a name to pick. I think that's funny. Hehe

So funny, from all of my co-workers here at target (corporate) Minneapolis we thank all of you for participating. We had a huge office pool to see which idiot sports fan would freak out on grammar first and I just won $250.00. We had postings from different users on several sights posting for 3 months. Oh my god! You guys need girl friends! I can't believe you talk about highschool kids like this, kinda (lol) creepy. By the way I am a woman! Thanks for the entertainment. Dbush.
What a name to pick. I think that's funny. Hehe

*sites

imager.php

But seriously, you just won the internet today.

Also:

*Target

*"would freak out on grammar" makes no sense

*girlfriends

Following an extensive study, the U-S Surgeon General's office has announced that this thread has been shown to cause cancer in mice.

So you troll for money? What is happening to the internet!

Top Bottom