Rhode Island lose

bga1

Reaction score
Rhode Island loses

to Duquesne! Should be good for Gophs.

Very good for us. I'd say with the exception of Cleveland State, nearly every team that we've needed to lose in the past week has lost.

However, OK St is beating Oklahoma by 7 with 10 min left...which isn't good.

However, OK St is beating Oklahoma by 7 with 10 min left...which isn't good.

Minnesota is in the Tourney. no matter what happen to the other teams from across the country. we are in.

i not watching any Basketball right now. becuase i have no interest in what Oklahoma State does or what Rhode Island does.

:):)

Minnesota is in the Tourney. no matter what happen to the other teams from across the country. we are in.
I agree. However, it'd be nice to see the Big 10 get 8 teams (with PSU). Just 2 weeks ago people were saying we'd be lucky with 6, most likely getting 5.

I agree. However, it'd be nice to see the Big 10 get 8 teams (with PSU). Just 2 weeks ago people were saying we'd be lucky with 6, most likely getting 5.

Yeah i agree. i watching the Boys high school hockey tourney.

I went to the fights one time and a hockey game broke out.

hey they were showing highlights of Apple Valley vs Duluth east classic from 1996 that ended after 1:30 AM in the morning.

my team also played on that 1996 state hockey tourney. long, long night. that AV vs. DE multi-overtime game is still one of the best ever, if not the best state tourney game.

to Duquesne! Should be good for Gophs.

We can't get too into this kind of stuff. I would much rather be pushed down to a 10 or 11 seed than play an 8 or 9. We can definitely take out a lot of 4 and 5 seeds in this field and I do not want the #1 seed in the second round.

The only thing to worry about in the BIG 12 is Baylor, and with Kansas and now Oklahoma out, there path is a little easier.

Top Bottom