Revelations on Miami 'Canes football forum

Sir Tipsy McStagger

Legend & Gopherhole Watchdog
Reaction score
A 'canes fan who allegedly "died" addresses the message board posters who have been spreading "garbage and rubbish" about him. To be clear, he NEVER was attacked by a bear, NOR did he have swine flu.

Danny addresses all the lies on canestime

Leeks needs to address his "death" soon.

:cool02::cool02:

OMG, My eyes are watering it is so funny. I can't believe he is getting all worked up from a message board. LOL.

I'd have sworn he had the swine flu.

hahahaha

This has viral written all over it.

If this guy had a sense of humor he would have ended the video with a bear attacking him.

Did you post that comment on the video or did you lift it word for word?

Copy and pasted it. It's obvious cause it's one of the highest rated comment on the video.

Hopefully a GopherHoler makes a parody video of this. I've never seen someone get so mad about not having swine flu.

Kige Ramsey has always been my favorite YouTube sensation but this guy gives him a good run.

In all seriousness he should have written a speech for Obama in response to the birthers. He would have put an end to it right now, for the last time.

I heard he used the child support payments for Swine Flu treatments and re-constructive surgery after the bear attack.

I have friends who use the term BEAR for something different than the woodlands creature.

Top Bottom