Required Viewing For Gopher Fans - Fleck on the new contract

I would like to watch more Minnesota kids on my schools team. I can watch the Pros otherwise.
Despite pretending it hasn't been, college football has been professional sports for a long time.

Listening to him talk about his love for the state and the people may have resulted in the first time I’ve ever had tears in my eyes while listening to a coach speak.

I like PJ in that he seems to be speaking from his heart, or at least, of the top of his mind, which is usually tied to the heart when speaking this free flowing.

I'm so impressed by how he's managed to make the football team so strong academically and socially.
If you are Joan Gable, how do you not say "yes, I want to keep that person in our program"?

Doesn’t St Thomas have a board you can post on about your kids 8th grade stats and tell them how he is better than Spencer Rattler cause one time at summer camp he threw the ball through the tire and rumor has it spencer tried at a different camp and actually hit the nurse in the back?
If there iis such a board, he's burnin' it up... The kid is buried on the depth chart. Looks like 4-5 string at best. That can't sit will with him.

I would like to watch more Minnesota kids on my schools team.
Good thing you've got St. Thomas to watch now... Maybe they'll start siphoning off some of all that Minneosta talent that goes off to NDSU.

One thing is for sure Coach is consistent.

He has said he loves it here from very early on.

As far as I know Grinnin' Glen still calls this home too, and this ain't OH-IO.

As for the Billds, I'm a Georgia transplant and have made Minnesota home for 30+ years. Mrs. Billd is originally from Iowa so she knew what we were moving to as per climate. If the Halloween Blizzard did not send us back south nothing will due to weather.

My comment to complaining natives on the winters is that "I'm here on purpose. I guarantee it's warmer 1000 miles to the south."

Coach and Heather are obviously here on purpose too. I can relate on multiple levels as well.

He won't be short on money. Glitter must not be his thing.
He IS a “…run the ball, stop the run …” Coach. A real BT Football Coach. He will continue to know his players, and his: “…next man up culture is the sharing of responsibility for the good of the team. It is what the U of M needs this year and for the future. It is one of the greatest things he can teach his student athletes to prepare them for life and some of the surprises, situations, setbacks and challenges for football and life after football.

This is exactly what a great university looks for in it’s coaches, professors and educators.

Top Bottom