Renaming Tubby's Barn

The Arnie Oss All-American Basketball Forum

All American in 1921. Gives a sense that we go way back and have history. I'm not big on naming a forum after a coach with no record as a Gopher yet.

I still want to refer to Coach Pitino as Buck. Therefore I am gonna nominate "Buck's BlueCollar Gophers"

You would call it Doctor Don's Beerfest and Basketball Emporium if they would let you.

Everyone is over thinking this whole thing. We had Tubby's Barn and now it is Pitino's Barn. Done.

You would call it Doctor Don's Beerfest and Basketball Emporium if they would let you.

Well, naming it Beerfest and Basketball Emporium would help make the Student Section really a fun place.

I think this one sounds pretty good. "Pitino's Posse Golden Gopher Basketball Forum" !!!!!!! Now, is that creative or what? This should win hands down!

Since we are going to be a pressing team , something with press in it. The Gopher Press? The Press Room?

"Poor Richard's Farmers' Almanac Basketball Forum" because GopherHolers are so good at predicting the future.

No, no, no...
I'm going to kill all the golfers.

Sorry, Carl. didn't mean to offend. "Cinderella Story. Outta nowwhere." Oh, the "Spackler's Worst Nightmare" title has endless possibilities. By the way, shouldn't Carl be a little more visible aloongside the Barnyard animals when ESPN cuts to our student section?

Top Bottom