Renaming Tubby's Barn

Totally classless.

I live in the Italian Quarter of Boston. They've said much worse to and about me and every other hard working, high earning individual in my neighborhood. You want to hear the "n" word? Just head to the North End of Boston and if a black person is within view, one of them will yell it. This is the environment Pitino came from. You really think that neither he nor his father never use that word when they are with their buddies from the old neighborhood?

If you do get a chance to visit please come in the summer, so you can visit the public pool. It's not often you'll see a middle aged fat man with a cigarette hanging out his mouth push his overly tanned, orca like wife in the pool and then hear her yell, "F-in AJ, I told you not to push me in the pool when I'm wearing my f-in gold". And yes, there were children around.

And Catholics shouldn't pay for abortions.

How about "this is a stupid thread" board. For you station16.

Leave it as Golden Gopher Basketball Forum until next year when we may be able to get some GOOD ideas.

Will he even be here long enough to change the name? According to some he is already interviewing for his next job.

I live in the Italian Quarter of Boston. They've said much worse to and about me and every other hard working, high earning individual in my neighborhood. You want to hear the "n" word? Just head to the North End of Boston and if a black person is within view, one of them will yell it. This is the environment Pitino came from. You really think that neither he nor his father never use that word when they are with their buddies from the old neighborhood?

If you do get a chance to visit please come in the summer, so you can visit the public pool. It's not often you'll see a middle aged fat man with a cigarette hanging out his mouth push his overly tanned, orca like wife in the pool and then hear her yell, "F-in AJ, I told you not to push me in the pool when I'm wearing my f-in gold". And yes, there were children around.

So.....

At some point you are going to get to something, right?

You really don't get it do you.

Richie Riches Rumpus Room
Master Richard's Sixteenth Man
Land o' Layups
Maroon Five
Pitino and the Pendulum

In the spirit of democracy...

Richie Riches Rumpus Room
Master Richard's Sixteenth Man
Land o' Layups
Maroon Five
Pitino and the Pendulum

In the spirit of democracy...

I propose let's ask GOPHERHOLE to submit this to a VOTE, which they of course will have to administer....

Top Bottom