Reminder: As Fans, Let's Do Our Part...

Yep, that'd be even better.

Or starting just before the Gophers hit the floor, the guys enter Williams, come up the steps to the raised floor, and hearing the Barnyard already in full throttle with...

LET'S GO GOPHERS!!! and don't stop all during warmups.

Not just the Barnyard; even us 40/50-something folks can pitch in, too.

Not just the Barnyard; even us 40/50-something folks can pitch in, too.

Very true, SS, but I think the Barnyard has to get it started, and keep it going.

And that includes us Old Farts who are over 65.

I can see Sid now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just bought my ticket. Looked like only a few unobstructed view available, with maybe 200 obstructed view, both upper and lower deck.

I'll probably go into the student section as well, like usual...

Old Farts who are over 65?

Very true, SS, but I think the Barnyard has to get it started, and keep it going.

And that includes us Old Farts who are over 65.

I can see Sid now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Based on your posts here, Dr. Don, I'd say you've got the spirit and youthful sense-of-humor of a twenty- or thirty-something. Glad to hear the Old(er) Guard will be present a the Barn!

nice job Minnesota fans.... you did your job!! let's keep it going all season!

+1, there's nothing wrong with a little "F Tom Izzo" cheer

I disagree with the F Tom Izzo chant. It is fine to yell at him and all that, but that specific chant should only be saved for Bo Ryan. Tom Izzo is a great coach, great person, and I respect the crap out of him. I hate Bo Ryan, and love that chant used on him.

Who organizes the blown-up faces of celebrities in the student section? Pretty good bit even if it is over used nowadays. Anyway, wondering why not get rid of celebrities and just get blown up pics of the faces of Tyus/Rashad/Travis? Especially if you know one of them will be in attendance. I'm picturing a pretty cool scene if you have those faces to go along with chants.

Who organizes the blown-up faces of celebrities in the student section? Pretty good bit even if it is over used nowadays. Anyway, wondering why not get rid of celebrities and just get blown up pics of the faces of Tyus/Rashad/Travis? Especially if you know one of them will be in attendance. I'm picturing a pretty cool scene if you have those faces to go along with chants.

I think the Athletic Dept. hands those out, which would be why they can't make faces of recruits. I'm assuming, however, that students could make their own?

Pretty sure the NCAA ninjas would swoop in and take away the heads of any recruits.

Pretty sure the NCAA ninjas would swoop in and take away the heads of any recruits.

Are you allowed to make signs for recruits? Not sure how this is any different.

Tyus had a picture with Duke students holding a sign for him.

Draw cool curly mustaches on the photos to disguise them.

Top Bottom