Reid Travis Picks Stanford Over U

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he going to put on a hat or am I going to have to turn the volume up on this stream and freak some people out at work? I mean, I'll do it, but just wondering.

One if by land, two if by sea. Or, Minnesota and Stanford in this case.

Tara REID just tweeted thank you for happy birthday wishes. Has to be a good sign for us. Somehow.

Sooooooo excited after checking gopher hole daily for years now haha!!!!! Comn on Travis and go to Minny!!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>3 minutes until we find out if Stanford wins Travismas by Hail Mary at the end or if they decided to fumble a backwards pass</p>— Matt H. (@MVofDT) <a href="https://twitter.com/MVofDT/statuses/398924499225047041">November 8, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Yea...my lack of posts means I shouldn't be trusted. Just wait 5 minutes and see. My source is deeply embedded in the U program.

My source says Reid wants to be the first to attend college on the Moon. He just feels better suited for a more vertical game.

Really hoping somebody is behind a door in that live feed in a Cookie Monster costume and the whole room breaks out into that dance we watched earlier in a gif posted on the what we do if he commits to the U thread.

Yea...my lack of posts means I shouldn't be trusted. Just wait 5 minutes and see. My source is deeply embedded in the U program.

What reason do we have to believe that you had inside information? Even if you're right, it doesn't demonstrate that you had inside information.

Hiding in a conference room at work by myself to watch this video. I don't want anyone to see me either:

1. Jump for joy, or
2. Cry like a baby

#WeNeedReid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom