Regis decommits. Anyone know why?

ew. For real? Some SEC school probably came calling with a bagful of cash.

Lol...Respect His Decision in tweet....we did, and then you didn't.

big boys came calling. bummer. in my opinion he was going to end up the best player in this class for the gophers

No sense getting worked up about it...

It's not the first, and unfortunately it won't be the last. Gonna be a rough boatride until the letters are signed.

It’s not the first this year, but the first one got back on board. It very well could be the last. I think last year Witt was the only de-commit that wasn’t forced by the coaches.

It’s not the first this year, but the first one got back on board. It very well could be the last. I think last year Witt was the only de-commit that wasn’t forced by the coaches.
I think Casey Collier as well.

I don’t follow this as close as many here. Did he gain a star in the last month?

When he committed, the TwinCities.com headline was “Gophers get commitment from 3-star Texas defensive tackle Albert Regis”. When he decommited, it’s “Four-star Texas defensive tackle decommits from Gophers”.

I don’t follow this as close as many here. Did he gain a star in the last month?

When he committed, the TwinCities.com headline was “Gophers get commitment from 3-star Texas defensive tackle Albert Regis”. When he decommited, it’s “Four-star Texas defensive tackle decommits from Gophers”.

If it bleeds it leads

Obviously we coached him up, much better player when he left than when he got here.

He was bumped to 4 stars by 247 last week

Distance from home. His taking down the commitment posts happened before the ratings bump. We’ll see whether TCU is still interested. If the distance from home is truly the deciding factor, perhaps he’ll end up at a local G5 school.

He was one of my favorite commits in the class, sucks to lose him. It's totally understandable if the reason was distance from home given all the uncertainty right now. I wonder where this leaves the staff on the defensive tackle front given he was our only commit there. Hopefully Regis pulls a Sam Jackson and gets back in the boat at some point.

He was one of my favorite commits in the class, sucks to lose him. It's totally understandable if the reason was distance from home given all the uncertainty right now. I wonder where this leaves the staff on the defensive tackle front given he was our only commit there. Hopefully Regis pulls a Sam Jackson and gets back in the boat at some point.
Deven Eastern is also viewed as a DT.

Top Bottom