? regarding selling tickets

pharmacygopher

114 Row 11
Reaction score
I may need to sell some of my season tickets this year. How do I be sure that I'm selling to Gopher fans only?? I may need to sell the Wisconsin tickets and don't want to sell to BADger fans. How do I get 'proof' that you're a Gopher fan when advertising on GH??

I may need to sell some of my season tickets this year. How do I be sure that I'm selling to Gopher fans only?? I may need to sell the Wisconsin tickets and don't want to sell to BADger fans. How do I get 'proof' that you're a Gopher fan when advertising on GH??

I'd say the only way to make sure of that (and you still don't know if they'd give the tix to a Badger fan), is to post them on the Ticket Exchange board, and only sell to a poster that you know has been around for a while. That's clearly a Gopher fan.

Yes, you can check past posts and will be able to clearly see who they pull for.

Posting this thread is probably a good idea, too - lots of G'Holers probably know friends that would like to know you have tickets.

My friends may need two tickets - are u selling?

I have two friends that are trying to get some tickets, I am not sure if they got them yet. Let me know if you are selling.

I'd say the only way to make sure of that (and you still don't know if they'd give the tix to a Badger fan), is to post them on the Ticket Exchange board, and only sell to a poster that you know has been around for a while. That's clearly a Gopher fan.

I did not have much luck selling my tickets using the Ticket Exchange board. I got one offer for below what I paid.

I could also post them in GI.com.No one can read the post unless it is a Gopher fan paying the fee.

Only taking PMs on Gopherhole is good too because you can only sell to someone with a high amount of Gopher posts.

Top Bottom