Recruiting violations during recruitment of Seantrel Henderson

GopherGod

Reaction score
I heard on the radio that the University is self reporting to the NCAA some recruiting violation(s) during the recruitment of Seantrel Henderson. I guess Brewster said that they are secondary violations however, which is good.

Brew cheats and still can't get him...

I heard on the radio that the University is self reporting to the NCAA some recruiting violation(s) during the recruitment of Seantrel Henderson. I guess Brewster said that they are secondary violations however, which is good.

Any more specifics on this one? Which radio station was it...maybe we can hear a playback?

KFAN on Barreiro's show. From Joe Schad on ESPN

I think some apologies are in order to the people who voiced concerns that some of the things the Gophers were doing (i.e. having the giant cutout of Henderson made in a Gophers uniform) might constitute secondary violations.

Secondary Violations are not even worth mentioning in college football today. Especially if there is only one of them.

NON-STORY

What a waste of message space. This is a total non-story.

What a waste of message space. This is a total non-story.

Maybe so, but if we've learned anything by reading today's threads, posting something that could reflect negatively upon Brewster, his players or the program itself is not only protected by American ideal of free speech but should make people look upon the poster himself as not someone who wishes to bring scorn and ridicule down upon the program.

Nay!

The negative poster should be looked upon as a prince among fans. A godly knight who's words act as a light of justice shining upon the dark, cold spaces of the evil program hearts.:drink:

Or a doucebag troll, I'm not sure which.:confused:

Maybe so, but if we've learned anything by reading today's threads, posting something that could reflect negatively upon Brewster, his players or the program itself is not only protected by American ideal of free speech but should make people look upon the poster himself as not someone who wishes to bring scorn and ridicule down upon the program.

Nay!

The negative poster should be looked upon as a prince among fans. A godly knight who words act the light of justice shining upon the dark, cold spaces of the evil program hearts.:drink:

Or a doucebag troll, I'm not sure which.:confused:

You do realize Brewster made this a story himself when he brought it to the attention of Joe Schad. If your upset about it being made public, talk to Brewster.

You do realize Brewster made this a story himself when he brought it to the attention of Joe Schad. If your upset about it being made public, talk to Brewster.

Nope, he'd fall under the "shining light" part now wouldn't he?;)

"Brew cheats and still can't get him..."

Ridiculous statement. You know why we didn't get him.

Not a big deal. I think I read last year that Ohio State has reported more than 300 secondary violations in the last 10 years. Once again, we're seemingly not even on the same playing field as the Buckeye's.

Top Bottom