RB Ohifame ljeboi Commits!

I can make it real simple. Recruiting class rankings don't matter one bit for everyone not in that elite upper tier that is inhabited by just a small handful of teams. They are simply for entertainment purposes only and to give fans something to talk about.

Can you find players that can play at your level and will stick around....that is all that matters. What they are ranked coming out of high school mean nothing and the moment they set foot on campus those numbers should be completely forgotten by fans.
Really appreciate your effort here, just not needed. I was being sarcastic pointing out the sometimes irony on this topic out here on GH.

Love the enthusiasm, and hate to be a wet blanket, but Bucky is right behind Gophs in B1G overall, has a higher average, and eight fewer recruits. Reality is Fickell will probably land a few more 4* before the dust settles.
Doesn't matter, whoever holds the axe at the end of the year is the only metric that will ever matter in this rivalry.

Doesn't matter, whoever holds the axe at the end of the year is the only metric that will ever matter in this rivalry.
Well of course, there's never a good loss, especially to WI or IA.

"I got to see the Mall of America for the first time, which was really cool then got a tour of campus,"Ijeboi said about his Minnesota official visit. "Then they took the recruits on a boat to the Gopher Island, which probably the most fun part of the trip. I also got a tour of the amazing football facilities and had a photoshoot which was great."

Where in the world is Gopher Island and what is that all about?

"I got to see the Mall of America for the first time, which was really cool then got a tour of campus,"Ijeboi said about his Minnesota official visit. "Then they took the recruits on a boat to the Gopher Island, which probably the most fun part of the trip. I also got a tour of the amazing football facilities and had a photoshoot which was great."

It is not down on any map; true places never are.

Herman Melville

It's an island that cannot be found except by those who already know where it is.

Top Bottom