RB Ohifame ljeboi Commits!

Really solid offers coming in for this kid since his camp - offers from Nebraska, Rutgers, Northwestern, Vanderbilt and Virginia Tech. Also ran a laser-timed 4.51 at the Baltimore camp! Love the upside!

Really solid offers coming in for this kid since his camp - offers from Nebraska, Rutgers, Northwestern, Vanderbilt and Virginia Tech. Also ran a laser-timed 4.51 at the Baltimore camp! Love the upside!

Interesting to see that that Nebraska tried to slide in last min with their offer on 6/17. Also, this kid has to be a high academic achiever as he has offers from Columbia, Dartmouth, and Harvard in addition to Northwestern and Vandy. None of those schools just let you enroll because you play sports.

Interesting to see that that Nebraska tried to slide in last min with their offer on 6/17. Also, this kid has to be a high academic achiever as he has offers from Columbia, Dartmouth, and Harvard in addition to Northwestern and Vandy. None of those schools just let you enroll because you play sports.
I like the high end academic offers too. Good size for a junior and looks like when he makes the corner or is free, he can wheel it.

Quite 🧐

He’s lightNing fast, out runs everyone. 10.8 100 meter. Seems to have good hands too. In one clip he catches the ball out of the back field, in another he scoops up a short kick. Love this kid!

That is a very impressive highlight tape. I thought the 4 star kid last class was great, this one is just as good. Great speed!

FAME!

I'm gonna row forever

FAME!

I'm gonna be a Gopher

FAME!

I feel our class coming together

FAME!

wisconsin sees us and cries
Love the enthusiasm, and hate to be a wet blanket, but Bucky is right behind Gophs in B1G overall, has a higher average, and eight fewer recruits. Reality is Fickell will probably land a few more 4* before the dust settles.

Love the enthusiasm, and hate to be a wet blanket, but Bucky is right behind Gophs in B1G overall, has a higher average, and eight fewer recruits. Reality is Fickell will probably land a few more 4* before the dust settles.
Not gonna let the skunks silence my showtunes!

He’s lightNing fast, out runs everyone. 10.8 100 meter. Seems to have good hands too. In one clip he catches the ball out of the back field, in another he scoops up a short kick. Love this kid!
Faster than lightNing in the bottle?

Will we let him line up 7 yards deep in the I formation? He looks like a nice recruit!
Why is a kid from Philadelphia who looks very good not rated?

Last edited:

Sure wish Sid was around to pronounce Ohifame ljeboi.

Go Gophers!!
Strikes me as a guy that will need a nickname quickly....will be interesting to see the pronunciation of it. Strikes me as one of those names that just gets butchered all the time.

Hopefully he becomes a star for the Gophers one day so that we all have to learn how to say it correctly :)

Strikes me as a guy that will need a nickname quickly....will be interesting to see the pronunciation of it. Strikes me as one of those names that just gets butchered all the time.

Hopefully he becomes a star for the Gophers one day so that we all have to learn how to say it correctly :)
I agree with the needing a nickname but maybe we should let it come organically...ala "Nutz" Jackson.

So you are saying the classes will be similar. Not sure what the problem is.

So you are saying the classes will be similar. Not sure what the problem is.
I don't think Wisconsin see our recruiting and cries. Do I think Bucky might have a smaller class that has a high average rating than the Gophs? Yes. Trying to navigate when ratings and rankings of recruiting classes matter and when they don't. Seems to flip-flop a lot out here depending on the point trying to be made.

I don't think Wisconsin see our recruiting and cries. Do I think Bucky might have a smaller class that has a high average rating than the Gophs? Yes. Trying to navigate when ratings and rankings of recruiting classes matter and when they don't. Seems to flip-flop a lot out here depending on the point trying to be made.
I can make it real simple. Recruiting class rankings don't matter one bit for everyone not in that elite upper tier that is inhabited by just a small handful of teams. They are simply for entertainment purposes only and to give fans something to talk about.

Can you find players that can play at your level and will stick around....that is all that matters. What they are ranked coming out of high school mean nothing and the moment they set foot on campus those numbers should be completely forgotten by fans.

Top Bottom