RATS!!!

Reaction score
God, I hate losing border battle games :cry:

Gophers played great defense and shot the ball really well tonight. Kudos to you guys and best of luck the rest of the way.

On, Wisconsin!

You *really* are one of the classier Badger fans on this site. Thanks for your good wishes and input .

Gophers deserved to win tonight, they played with more intensity and got the majority of the loose balls as a result. I also think Tubby got the better of Bo, I could not figure out why Bo left the small lineup in when Minnesota was pounding the boards in the second half. Best of luck the rest of the way.

Did you guys REALLY think you would win this game? Easy money was on the Gophers...owned you twice last year, at home, better team. Go away.

Did you guys REALLY think you would win this game? Easy money was on the Gophers...owned you twice last year, at home, better team. Go away.

UWole contributes well to the board and GenevaBadger has done nothing to upset anyone. I have no problem with them posting.

I figured the Gophers would play well, but I still thought UW would be able to get the W. UW needed to play well for that to happen, and that obviously was not the case. Not going to win too many games shooting 30%.

At home? Yes.

Better team? Seriously?

I figured the Gophers would play well, but I still thought UW would be able to get the W. UW needed to play well for that to happen, and that obviously was not the case. Not going to win too many games shooting 30%.

At home? Yes.

Better team? Seriously?

You thought UW would get the W? Well then you don't know a whole lot about basketball. There's a reason we were favored tonight.

At home? We crushed you?

Better team? Yes, we beat you by 16. Go away LOSER.

AAAAAAAND enjoy getting crushed by your biggest rival.

Sorry, champ, you can beat us every season at your place if you're going to the NIT and we're headed to the NCAAs. Enjoy your win. Good night.

Sorry, champ, you can beat us every season at your place if you're going to the NIT and we're headed to the NCAAs. Enjoy your win. Good night.

Enjoy 1 and out, SCRUB. Why do you post here? Go back to Buckyville and cry over there...GO GOPHERS!!!

North Dakota blows. Stop being a dick and enjoy beating Bucky 3 times in a row.

Enjoy 1 and out, SCRUB. Why do you post here? Go back to Buckyville and cry over there...GO GOPHERS!!!

No reason to talk smack to people coming over to give their congrats. Especially your biggest rivals. A pretty classy move if you ask me.

No reason to talk smack to people coming over to give their congrats. Especially your biggest rivals. A pretty classy move if you ask me.

Having your only come back as NIT is classy? Man what a terrible day that Gopher "fans" are defending BADger losers....unreal

Having your only come back as NIT is classy? Man what a terrible day that Gopher "fans" are defending BADger losers....unreal

They just came over to say that we played a good game and to wish us luck.

In your opinion, to be a "fan" you cannot have any class?

UWOle has good information/insight and wants to share, and is a good contributor to the board. I would guess most people on the hole are glad he posts here.

God, I hate losing border battle games :cry:

Gophers played great defense and shot the ball really well tonight. Kudos to you guys and best of luck the rest of the way.

On, Wisconsin!

Go away you bitch-ass Badger fan. I don't desire any of your smug-ass "good game" posts. Go away and lose more to the Gophers.

C'mon Ole, you are better than this. No reason to be a sore loser. Plus we all know Bo blows in the tourney.

UWOle and LGB are good posters on this board. No reason to be immature, let's show some class towards them.

You thought UW would get the W? Well then you don't know a whole lot about basketball. There's a reason we were favored tonight.

At home? We crushed you?

Better team? Yes, we beat you by 16. Go away LOSER.

Wow-way to make Gopher fans look stupid.

Gophers played a very good game and deserved to win. If I were a Gophers fan, I would be wondering why my team didn't play with that type of energy and intensity more often.

If I were a Gophers fan, I would be wondering why my team didn't play with that type of energy and intensity more often.

We're also wondering why it took Tubby this long to shorten his rotation, mix up defenses, and play RSIII and Colt45 together. I am very happy aout the win but now Gopher fans are left to think about what could have been. Fortunately, MN sports fans are used to pondering this question.

We're also wondering why it took Tubby this long to shorten his rotation, mix up defenses, and play RSIII and Colt45 together. I am very happy aout the win but now Gopher fans are left to think about what could have been. Fortunately, MN sports fans are used to pondering this question.

And people bitched all last year when they were playing together. If they lose, people bitch some more. Tubby had a good game plan last night. Going big against them and using the zone with Damian up top very effectively.

C'mon Ole, you are better than this. No reason to be a sore loser. Plus we all know Bo blows in the tourney.

He wasn't being a sore loser until some d-bag Gopher fan decided he needed to call him out.

Let's just enjoy the fact that Tubby is starting to own Bo and leave it at that. I'd rather have UWOle here than a lot of the "Gopher fans."

He wasn't being a sore loser until some d-bag Gopher fan decided he needed to call him out.

Let's just enjoy the fact that Tubby is starting to own Bo and leave it at that. I'd rather have UWOle here than a lot of the "Gopher fans."

Not sure 3-2 is owning, but I suppose it is a matter of perspective. If that is all I had to hang my hat on, I would probably go with it as well.

Not sure 3-2 is owning, but I suppose it is a matter of perspective. If that is all I had to hang my hat on, I would probably go with it as well.

Reading comprehension is tough for Badger grads I know, but try to follow along.

"Starting to own Bo" is quite a bit different than "owning Bo." But congrats for the 2 wins. If you want to hang your hat on the fact that Bo has lost 3 games in a row to Tubby when you've had higher finishing Big 10 teams, just because you won the first 2 games when Tubby inherited a 3 win Big 10 team, then more power to you.

Gophers played a very good game and deserved to win. If I were a Gophers fan, I would be wondering why my team didn't play with that type of energy and intensity more often.

Weird comment.

I guess if I were a Badger fan, I would be wondering why my team didn't play with the same intensity last night or against Illinois as they did against Duke or Michigan State.

Go Gophers!!

Top Bottom