'Ralph Sampson AAU coach: "Ralph's staying in the draft...."'

1. Something is really strange with this program right now. I'm not liking it one bit. Next year is a twisted TM ankle away from being DePaul. Tubby's first full class really disappointed and his 2nd class is just Rodney at this point.

I'm getting the feeling some guys really don't like playing for Tubby.

I'm getting the feeling some guys really don't like playing for Tubby.

It's pretty hard to find another explanation when you have this many guys exiting early. Ralph to the pros is inexplicable. It's more a sign of dysfunction than it is a concern for next year from my view. Despite his size and skill set there were plenty of times I wanted to see him off the floor last year.

It's pretty hard to find another explanation when you have this many guys exiting early. Ralph to the pros is inexplicable. It's more a sign of dysfunction than it is a concern for next year from my view. Despite his size and skill set there were plenty of times I wanted to see him off the floor last year.

I agree.

+1. Any one of these situations is easy enough to accept. 'Ralph's dillusional, Colt's dillusional' etc. But it's way beyond a trend now. I'm even deeper into being ambivalent if Tubby wants to go to Maryland.

Top Bottom