QB Gray

We need some receivers who can get open before we talk about switching Gray.

In my mind this is all the more reason to move Gray to receiver. We have one legit option at WR and teams know it. McKnight is the ONLY WR that defensive coordinators are giving any thought to so they make sure they have him locked down and single cover the rest of the guys.

At the very least with Gray at receiver you have two big targets for the QB to work with. I have seen nothing out of the other guys (Moulton, Jones, Keise....) that makes me think any of them are big time players. All the love for Jones over the past few weeks has been great but to me he is Troy Stoudermire 2.0. He can run fast, is a dynamic return man, who can't catch so he will be looked at as a receiver and will eventually end up back at DB which is is more natural position. Nothing wrong with a guy like that but on a team starved for receivers he doesn't bring a ton to the table.

Gray had several nice throws that were dropped. It's tough to get it going when your receivers aren't helping. I think he is our best option for this year and next.

If you watched that game today, and could not see the improvement Gray has made throughout the year, then you watched
with blinders on. .

Wow, not sure how you could possibly feel that way? Gray has gotten worse as the season has progressed. He can't even handle a snap.

Top Bottom