QB Evers to Wisconsin

Couple years don’t make a program. I seriously doubt anyone in Madison is saying “what can we do to be more like Minnesota”. If it’s hockey hell yeah but football I think not.
Maybe not Minnesota specifically but you better believe when they fired Chryst they were looking at what they could do to catch up to all the teams ahead of them.

Maybe not Minnesota specifically but you better believe when they fired Chryst they were looking at what they could do to catch up to all the teams ahead of them.
100 percent true.

Couple years don’t make a program. I seriously doubt anyone in Madison is saying “what can we do to be more like Minnesota”. If it’s hockey hell yeah but football I think not.
I’ve heard different. You see so many young people in Wisconsin now wearing Gopher apparel. Not just because it’s much better looking but they want to be a part of a program that is on the rise and full of hep cats.

wisconsin is currently trying to match Minnesota. Everything they are doing this offseason is something Minnesota already has - a coach who had an undefeated season at a G5, a young 4* QB with potential, etc. They are just behind.

This is a delicious reversal of all the years Minnesota was trying to catch up to wisconsin and seeing what sticks, while wisconsin just kept being consistent.
I refuse to believe this is a serious statement - there's no way our fanbase has hit this level of delusion. "Match" Minnesota? :ROFLMAO:🤣🤣

He could turn out to be a good QB for them. But honestly, given the splash of the Fyckelll hire, I thought he would have landed a more prominent QB transfer.

I refuse to believe this is a serious statement - there's no way our fanbase has hit this level of delusion. "Match" Minnesota? :ROFLMAO:🤣🤣
I would say Minnesota has surpassed your skunks! Not by reaching the level wisconsin historically has seen granted, but they have fallen to a level Minnesota was at seven years ago!

Certainly not a Badger fan - probably a bad entry point to the board 🙃. But I standby my comment.

I’ve heard different. You see so many young people in Wisconsin now wearing Gopher apparel. Not just because it’s much better looking but they want to be a part of a program that is on the rise and full of hep cats.
Maybe in st Croix county because they all move over here. River falls and Hudson are full of people that want out of the cities. Meet them everyday. Nice people really.

Wisconsin is one of the best party schools in the country.

But I would say Minnesota has been ahead of Wisconsin for the past 3-ish years
This year yes. Last year they were about the same with Minnesota winning the ax and 19 I would say the badgers were better. But it’s been competitive since 2018 which is cool.

Top Bottom