Q&A: Nick Connelly Says It Was Amazing To Get Gophers Offer; Will Visit Iowa Thur

He did not make it to Iowa yesterday and is not going to Illinois anymore.

I like to see that he's putting his money where his mouth is in terms of bleeding Maroon and Gold. I have no problem with guys taking their visits, but it would have come off as duplicitous if he gushed about always wanting to be a Gopher and then wanted to shop around for more offers after getting a Gopher offer.

Hope to have him on board soon! I would love to see him lining up on Saturdays for us.

It sounds in all likelihood this kid is a homer.

Who I worry about is Drayton Carlberg. The longer he waits the less likely he'll consider the Gopher's.

It sounds in all likelihood this kid is a homer. Who I worry about is Drayton Carlberg. The longer he waits the less likely he'll consider the Gopher's.

Would be shocked if he doesn't go to Oregon.

Ferentz runs as tight a ship an any bigten coach. Its true if you mess up youll probably find yourself off the team, simple concept. Karl Klug, Eubanks, and the Binns brothers say hello. Watch this unfold when the smoke and mirrors routine sorts itself out.

ferret and tight ship in the same sentence-must be the hogeye education.

Cant wait until he hears about all the other Minnesota kids who went to iowa turned out pretty good generally speaking. how they turn 3 stars into the NFL rookie leading studs.

He must have been really impressed, and he sure fooled everyone by *claiming* he committed to the Gophers today, right?

Are we still in the "smoke and mirrors" routine or has that sorted itself out now?

Top Bottom