Proceedural Question?

Rog

Reaction score
When I open the Forum, I have to wait a number of seconds (seems like forever) before I can scroll down and select messages.
After I read a message and before I can select another topic the same wait is necessary. Is this normal? I know the forum needs advertisers to display their pop-ups, so my question, is here a way around this?

I don't get ads here because I donate, but I've seen this on other message boards. A Twolves one I post on does something similar. I think some advertisers have learned how to lock the browser to that part of the page to force you to watch their ad. Very annoying.

When I open the Forum, I have to wait a number of seconds (seems like forever) before I can scroll down and select messages.
After I read a message and before I can select another topic the same wait is necessary. Is this normal? I know the forum needs advertisers to display their pop-ups, so my question, is here a way around this?
Get Google Chrome + AdBlock and never look back

If you donate, do you still get ads on Tapatalk or do those go away as well? I think it's ridiculous that I get ads anyway considering I paid for Tapatalk.

If you donate, do you still get ads on Tapatalk or do those go away as well? I think it's ridiculous that I get ads anyway considering I paid for Tapatalk.

Unfortunately we have no control over TapTalk. That ap is run by the message board software company. We will look into seeing what options we have.

Top Bottom