***PREDICT THE SCORE VS. OHIO ST.***

LeBum- no way. Minneapolis Lakers. George Mikan , all time Laker great .

Momentary diversion...

What is odd about this picture...?

1630500208794.png

LeBum- no way. Minneapolis Lakers. George Mikan , all time Laker great .
damn-you-just-moved-a-notch-in-my-book.gif

Still crunching the numbers. It may take all night.

59-13 OSU. 7-5 overall. Don’t dream too big, Olave might be the next Cris Carter.

I’m not sold on the MN defensive improvement until I see it on full display. Ohio State has an elite+ offense with scary, difficult to cover skill players. MN has a secondary and linebacker corps with question marks all over the place. The Buckeye have a good receiving tight end that only catches touchdowns. The question with them is whether CJ Stroud is ready to go “out of the box”, and whether MN can stop the run and pressure Stroud. Turnovers pivotal in upset bids.

OTOH OSU appears to have their own defensive questions and had a historically bad 2020. There seem to be real questions in the OSU fanbase on whether they are becoming the Oklahoma of the East. MN has the ability to exploit that, if we can make them pay with the passing game. We know we can run the ball against mortal competition but will that be enough and particularly if we cannot move the ball through the air. Much depends on the maturation of Dylan Wright - an all world athlete with speed that has to put it all together, a bunch of youngsters and light experience at WR, the tight ends, and QB Morgan.

The guys should be on fire for this one, chips on shoulders. PJF has gotten conservative so I’m not sure if he’ll play to win or to keep it close. We’ll see soon enough.

Buckeyes 41
Minnesota 34

Revising my prediction. OSU has 3 starters out. Game a tossup. Previously predicted 2 td victory for OSU

Top Bottom