***PREDICT THE SCORE VS. OHIO ST.***

Wow- great predictions. What the heck is in water up there? Some are pretty realistic, some are downright hilarious. The Bucks have the consensus best lines in the Big10. Many mention how the Gophers are more experienced . More experienced at losing maybe but that doesn’t translate into grinding the Bucks down. Some mentioned the soft secondary of the Gophers. The Bucks top 4 receivers are uncoverable one on one. That’s a problem. Counting on OSU to crumble because they are inexperienced is dreaming. Think about who they practice against every day. There is a reason why my Michigan friends call OSU the death star. The best Minnesota can hope for is stay healthy and keep it within 2 touchdowns touchdowns. If the Gophers start slow the game will be over at the half. Rowing a boat with big holes in it only tests your swimming ability. I’m predicting 8-4 for the Gophers which is pretty good

Wow- great predictions. What the heck is in water up there? Some are pretty realistic, some are downright hilarious. The Bucks have the consensus best lines in the Big10. Many mention how the Gophers are more experienced . More experienced at losing maybe but that doesn’t translate into grinding the Bucks down. Some mentioned the soft secondary of the Gophers. The Bucks top 4 receivers are uncoverable one on one. That’s a problem. Counting on OSU to crumble because they are inexperienced is dreaming. Think about who they practice against every day. There is a reason why my Michigan friends call OSU the death star. The best Minnesota can hope for is stay healthy and keep it within 2 touchdowns touchdowns. If the Gophers start slow the game will be over at the half. Rowing a boat with big holes in it only tests your swimming ability. I’m predicting 8-4 for the Gophers which is pretty good
Welcome Buckeye fan! Some of the predictions are hilarious for a reason! Stick around awhile, you'll figure it out!!!

The fact you have Michigan friends is almost a bannable offense.;)

Laker- your enthusiasm is admirable. But you have crossed the line into delusional.

Lol Imagine that... Gopher fans predicting the Gophers to win on a Gopher message board... just like any other fan base would. With that being said, Gophers by 40!

I must be delusional. How could I pick the Bucks? Minnesota with a qb who has been inconsistent the last 2 years.. A sketchy defensive backfield who has morphed into a group of shutdown corners and safeties. A special teams squad which is all world. Maybe it was that drink of water at Wild Chamberlain field last week or was it the Pete’s Wicked Ale? For some reason I forget.

Hey it’s not me predicting a blowout or the Gophers 81-0 victory. I’m predicting a 2 score loss which is the betting line. OSU is close to last years team. OSU trounced Clemson and got trounced by Alabama. Anybody think that the Gophers are close to those 2 teams? Minnesota is an improved team but how much better are they than the team that got trounced by a crappy Michigan team?

I must be delusional. How could I pick the Bucks? Minnesota with a qb who has been inconsistent the last 2 years.. A sketchy defensive backfield who has morphed into a group of shutdown corners and safeties. A special teams squad which is all world. Maybe it was that drink of water at Wild Chamberlain field last week or was it the Pete’s Wicked Ale? For some reason I forget.
I didnt know Tanner M. was horrible in 2019. Did we watch the same season?

Big victories over Auburn and Northwestern. 2 losses in big games. The rest of the games over less than stellar competition. 2020 speaks for itself. Up and down is the definition of inconsistent.

Top Bottom