Predict the Score Versus UNLV

mom8pop: Gophers 28 - UNLV 24

Sorry for the change, but after I posted, I see two people already had 27-24. That extra point is a winner!

Gophers 20- UNLV 19. Gophers defense gives up late score to get behind 19-17 after USC misses 2 PT Conversion.
Gophers win on a last second field goal after Gray drives the team with 1:32 left in the game and Wettstein
kicks a 40 yard field goal for the Gophers to pull it out.

Gophers 20- UNLV 19. Gophers defense gives up late score to get behind 19-17 after USC misses 2 PT Conversion.
Gophers win on a last second field goal after Gray drives the team with 1:32 left in the game and Wettstein
kicks a 40 yard field goal for the Gophers to pull it out.

Would that be Southern Cal or South Carolina helping out the Rebel's on that PAT? ;)

Minnesota 31 --- UNLV 10

I was going to check to make sure that nobody else had predicted the same score but I am way too lazy to go through all the entries there are now. Good Luck Dr.Don!

My bad. My overarching point was that Sparlimb is a tool.

That means so much coming from you Dollie. Luckily your opinion does not bother me half as much as I evidently bother you.

I'd be happy to be wrong about the score and the outcome. I've just seen enough the last few years to know I can believe it when I see it.

DURR HURR HURR

Luckily your opinion does not bother me half as much as I evidently bother you.

Which is why you took the time to respond to it.

I'd be happy to be wrong about the score and the outcome. I've just seen enough the last few years to know I can believe it when I see it.

As you are aware, you know full well that I wasn't referring to your score prediction itself. I have yet to see a post you've made that is indicative of any positivity toward the Gophers. I don't get being a "fan" if your whole vibe is relentless pessimism. It's good to have a balance and be realistic about the team and its future, but I will never understand how a person who can't do anything but live in the past and wallow in negativity can call themselves a "fan". Stop following the team and stop posting here if the Gophers bring you so much heartache and misery, for f's sake.

GopherOhana: Gophers 14 UNLV 3

last i looked we're favored by 8.5 with O/U 50

diehard: Minnesota Golden Gophers 48 unlv 17.

Gophers run wild in the desert. Literally.

DURR HURR HURR

Which is why you took the time to respond to it.

As you are aware, you know full well that I wasn't referring to your score prediction itself. I have yet to see a post you've made that is indicative of any positivity toward the Gophers. I don't get being a "fan" if your whole vibe is relentless pessimism. It's good to have a balance and be realistic about the team and its future, but I will never understand how a person who can't do anything but live in the past and wallow in negativity can call themselves a "fan". Stop following the team and stop posting here if the Gophers bring you so much heartache and misery, for f's sake.

Attention everyone: If these predict the score threads are gonna turn into OT bitch sessions, someone else can do this. Doc.

Dr.Don

I was going to predict Minnesota 38 - Sparlimb 0 but I don't want you to quit. My only excuse is that the devil made me do it. Seriously don't quit and I will behave myself going forward.

I was going to predict Minnesota 38 - Sparlimb 0 but I don't want you to quit. Seriously don't quit.

I wouldn't have taken that as a bitchy comment, I would have taken it as sarcasm. I mean personal crabbiness on a fun thread, let's keep it light so we can have fun with this every Gophers game.

Top Bottom