Predict the Score Thread: Minnesota at wisconsin

MN: 24
WI: 16
Not a bad guess!

Last edited:

I think the Gophers are a better team than Wisconsin, but that loss last Saturday was probably enough to pack up the tents.

PS every team that has decided they were going to throw the ball against us did so at will. Wisky will do the same.

Gophers - 17
Wisconsin - 31

I wonder how focused and driven the guys will be after that gut-wrenching loss to the Hogeyes. How much does Mo have left in his tank? And the rest of the team as well.

Thinking that, I'm going with Becky 27-10. My kids will probably beat me with a drumstick if I tell them that.

I think the Gophers are a better team than Wisconsin, but that loss last Saturday was probably enough to pack up the tents.

PS every team that has decided they were going to throw the ball against us did so at will. Wisky will do the same.

Gophers - 17
Wisconsin - 31
Minnesota has the 8th best pass defense in the country. Implying very few have passed well.
If what you say is true, more people should have made that decision.

Wisconsin 24, Minnesota 15
Fleck does not win these games. That loss last week is going to affect the team. Period. What a dissapointing season.

I usually don't post in these, but Minnesota is winning this game. I'll go 19-13. Missed XP, but two FGs :)

Golden Gophers: 27

Wisconsin: 13

I wonder how focused and driven the guys will be after that gut-wrenching loss to the Hogeyes. How much does Mo have left in his tank? And the rest of the team as well.

Thinking that, I'm going with Becky 27-10. My kids will probably beat me with a drumstick if I tell them that.

Go Kids!

I think PJ uses the bitter taste of last week's game to rouse the boys to a fierce effort. Gophers 23-13, same score as last year.

Top Bottom