Predict the Score Thread: Minnesota at UCLA

Can we keep the momentum going? UCLA has to have one of the toughest schedules in the country with their 4 losses to teams in the top 20.

I rate this game as a toss-up.

Gophers 24-23

18 University of California, Los Angeles
34 University of Minnesota

My heart after last week says 29-17 Gophs. UGLY has always found a way to fuck up someone else's dreams even when they are shit.
Reality I'm going 27-24 UGLY.

Little nervous for a letdown after that emotional high.
That said - I’d rather believe!!!
Gophers 23 (we are getting a safety, baby)
UCLA 21

my question - we saw last week that Fleck was willing to gamble and go against his tendencies in order to beat a ranked team. But will he take that same aggressive approach against a non-ranked team? in short, does Fleck keep his foot on the gas, or let up and switch on cruise control?

so, two predictions:

Aggressive Fleck: Gophers 34, UCLA 16

traditional Fleck: Gophers 23, UCLA 20

UCLA could be better than their record but who really knows. Their record and scores don’t scream competitive team. Their turnover margin is among the worst in the conference while the Gophers are near the top. That said as SON alluded to are we ready to trust that the chains have been permanently released from the OC, the zone run game has been unlocked, and some injuries on defense aren’t going to spell trouble. Will Harbers play/play well? No idea, which makes the games interesting. I want to think PJ has the team believing and they go on a run. Straight up guess:

MN 38
UCLA 6

Top Bottom