Predict the Score Thread: Little Brown Jug Game, Minnesota at Michigan

Michigan basically doesn't have a QB, so it'll probably be a close defeat, like 24-16

i'd rather have the Jug than the Pig so if we win somehow all will be forgiven

Michigan basically doesn't have a QB, so it'll probably be a close defeat, like 24-16

i'd rather have the Jug than the Pig so if we win somehow all will be forgiven

I read your comment. Not knowing enough about the QB situation, I read this article.

So that’s what you look like🥳
Someone is curious...It's okay, it is legal now in Minneapolis. :ROFLMAO:
craig-ferguson-joke.gif

Gophers come out hot; build a 28-7 lead heading into the 4th. Michigan throws screen pass after screen pass, along with a costly pick 6 & Michigan wins 38-35.

Still too soon?

This isn't rocket science, it's simple, until Fleck decides to hire a legitimate OC things will stay the same. There's no way MN scores more than 17 points this game, with the more likely scenario being 10 or less.

Not much fun when there is zero confidence in your offense, and it often fails every time it has a chance to win a game. It's astonishing, really. Pretty much every time the last 2 seasons against a Power 4 opponent, that has been the case.

Fleck has officially lost the offensive identity that he spent the last 7 years building. It's like he's a brand new coach in year one. He relies so heavily on his coordinators. At least we have cultural sustainability.

Year 8 of Fleck and these score predictions look like the end of the Brewster years/start of the Kill years.

Top Bottom