Predict the Score Thread: Colorado at Minnesota

Are they really as bad as most people here think? Gophers 34, Buffs 7.

The Original U 54

Colorado Bisons 12

70-3

PJ knows we need to crush the inferior teams to garner the adoration of the inexplicable denizens of non-rodent nation

I happened to check out the “predict the score” thread on the Colorado board and geez, they are next level down on their team. I mean, usually nobody does self-loathing and pessimism like Minnesotans but the Colorado fans opinion of their team rivals the best (worst) of the Minnesota pessimistic days of Brewster, Salem, etc.

Check it out:

Last edited:

I happened to check out the “predict the score” thread on the Colorado board and geez, they are next level down on their team. I mean, usually nobody does self-loathing and pessimism like Minnesotans but the Colorado fans opinion of their team rivals the best (worst) of the Minnesota pessimistic days of Brewster, Salem, etc.

Check it out:

I echo buffskier's prediction!
Gophers: eleventy billion
Buffalos: threve

Check it out:

A favorite commented pick: "The GGs have 12 rushing TDs in 2 games, so whatever 12x7 is, to something."

44-10 and 0. Hopefully zero injuries so the Gophers can move on from these garbage games…

Are they really as bad as most people here think? Gophers 34, Buffs 7.
Colorado rankings: Total offense #125, scoring offense #126; Total defense #104, scoring defense #120; TOP #102.

Gophs rankings: Total offense #1, scoring offense #7; Total defense #1, scoring defense #2.

If it is even marginally close, something is going very wrong for Gophs.

Barring some sort of let down or other strange catastrophe, you are going to absolutely murder Colorado. Their defense is kind of scrappy, but I don't think they'd hold up even if their offense wasn't broken. The only way I can see it being competitive is if Morgan gets hurt and the backup kid isn't ready to go. Colorado might be worse now than when they entered the Pac 12, and they were a disaster upon entry.

45-10 with their last score being meaningless end of the game stuff.

Golden Gophers of Minnesota 45
Golden Buffaloes of Colorado 9

Check it out:

Wow, you aren’t kidding. It’s telling when some of them predict the score without even writing out which team they predict to win (the assumption being it’s Minnesota). A couple of my favorites:

Gophers 62 Buffs 36 (yards of total offense) zero points.

Buffs shock the world…
Min: 32
CU: 13

I think everyone is overlooking the fact that CU has the number 3 ranked pass defense in the country. Only giving up 73 ypg. CU is going to totally shut down Minn passing attacking forcing them to run the ball - Oh, I guess I see how this will end.

UM - 45
CU - 10

Colorado at Minnesota​

Game info: Sat., Sept. 17 | 3:30 p.m. | ESPN2
Point spread: Minnesota -27.5

Top Bottom