Potter hanging it up

You wrote not spoke of "troubles" but have yet to write what the "troubles" are.
That is not an honorable thing to do.
Every team that has a losing streak is not a happy team.
It is very possible that Alvarez is discomfited and some assistants may be sacrificed.
Would break confidence to detail it.

There is some commentary on these possible issues and attrition at Buckyville. Potter is the one, tough player I would want back in Madison if I were a fan.

Some of them do not seem to care for our beloved BuiltB much over there either.

I pray that Brad Davison takes a long tour of Europe next year though. Rooting against him took too much energy away from me all year, but I had to admire his work vs. UNC. That was a great way for him to go out.
They despise me over there . Anything about Ryan, against him they will ban you. They are full of homers like most boards but it is foul language and personal insults if you disagree.

They despise me over there . Anything about Ryan, against him they will ban you. They are full of homers like most boards but it is foul language and personal insults if you disagree.
Ah Wisconsin, the pearl of the Midwest!

There is some commentary on these possible issues and attrition at Buckyville. Potter is the one, tough player I would want back in Madison if I were a fan.

Some of them do not seem to care for our beloved BuiltB much over there either.

I pray that Brad Davison takes a long tour of Europe next year though. Rooting against him took too much energy away from me all year, but I had to admire his work vs. UNC. That was a great way for him to go out.
Huh, even Wisky fans smell a fraud.

Potter never looked like he was having a good time. Maybe was not a great fit. Led the team in eye rolls.
From what I’ve heard from a contact close in that program, the lead players on the team are pretty immature and tough to be around. I won’t say which two guys specifically were mentioned to me, but it’s Not Davidson

I can corroborate that in the last two weeks I’ve heard rumors from people I believe as well. No idea who his contacts are or if we are talking about the same thing but I believe who I’ve talked to.

If the information had been given to you in confidence an honorable person would not have even hinted at it.
Just watching the games it was obvious some team members especially Davidson were very frustrated at Reuvers lack of intensity and seeming indifference.
The biggest vulnerability Gard has is that Ryan stonewalled Alvarez about retiring until BA agreed to hire Gard as HC.
BA appropriately wanted to open a search for HC.

From what I have seen lurking on Buckyville the principal moderator Los V has a very limited vocabulary, a key board bully who takes his position as a moderator of a fan board far too seriously.
One would think he is on the board to award Nobel Prizes.

From what I have seen lurking on Buckyville the principal moderator Los V has a very limited vocabulary, a key board bully who takes his position as a moderator of a fan board far too seriously.
One would think he is on the board to award Nobel Prizes.
True. I used to ask questions over there. No bad blood,just curiosity questions especially when they had players I knew. If you don’t ask the “right way” you get labeled a troll. There’s a number of keyboard tough-guys there posting from their basement. Every board has a few, Buckyville just seems to be worse than most.

So I go to check out some WI roster implications in this thread and the first ad they show me on Badger basketball affiliated site is for “Competittive Walnut Smashing.” —Ahh Wisconsin.
You do know that the ads are tailored to your browsing and search history.

So maybe spend less time Binging for "busting a nut".

I think most members respect and look forward to Built’s comments or responses on this forum.
His comments are always polite and respectful and have insight towards the topic at hand.
Good for you. BADGER has lied through his teeth regarding RP many, many times and been caught. His comments taking potshots at MN coach - repeatedly, even after he was fired - are not polite nor respectful. There are a few of us here that call a spade a spade.

I think most members respect and look forward to Built’s comments or responses on this forum.
His comments are always polite and respectful and have insight towards the topic at hand.
his constant praise of Bennet/Gard get a little tiresome, but I overall enjoy his contribution and insight

I assume we get yet another year of the delightful Brad Nut Punch Davison?

The 4 players leaving the program are seniors. When seniors are done, they generally stop playing college basketball. 3 of them are redshirt seniors and would be playing their 6th year. Maybe they want to move on with the rest of their lives?

Reuvers will get a masters degree in May. If he wanted to play college basketball and not be at Wisconsin he would be in the "portal".

Keep the thread going though. It is massively entertaining. Maybe next year will even be the first in twenty some years the Gophers finish ahead of the Badgers in the Big 10 standings?

The 4 players leaving the program are seniors. When seniors are done, they generally stop playing college basketball. 3 of them are redshirt seniors and would be playing their 6th year. Maybe they want to move on with the rest of their lives?

Reuvers already will get a masters degree. If he wanted to play college basketball and not be at Wisconsin he would be in the "portal".

Keep the thread going though. It is massively entertaining. Maybe next year will even be the first in twenty some years the Gophers finish ahead of the Badgers in the Big 10 standings?
I'm guessing, but it seems like as a whole seniors coming back is 35% compared to 65% hanging it up. So with Wisconsin going 4 for 4 isn't a huge surprise. But you sounds a little butthurt..

Reuvers will get a masters degree in May. If he wanted to play college basketball and not be at Wisconsin he would be in the "portal".

Says the badger fan on a gophers board

I'm guessing, but it seems like as a whole seniors coming back is 35% compared to 65% hanging it up. So with Wisconsin going 4 for 4 isn't a huge surprise. But you sounds a little butthurt..
Is it confirmed the seniors are moving on? Curious if any might try to latch on as transfers in another program. We saw the Potter announcement but I haven’t seen others. Would Barry have foot the bill if they wanted to stay?

Top Bottom