Potter hanging it up

Leave it to an OSU transfer to be the only player on the roster that looks like they belong (physically) in the B1G.

All the new nasty Gophers need is a little crack in the Wisconsin fortress. We’ll dig and claw our way to the top of the Big Ten ladder all the while watching the Badgers in our rear view mirror choking on our ascension road dust and laughing at ‘em.

I have also heard a certain young player is not a fan of Brad Davison and hopes he does not come back.

So I go to check out some WI roster implications in this thread and the first ad they show me on Badger basketball affiliated site is for “Competittive Walnut Smashing.” —Ahh Wisconsin.

nate part of this or leaving for different reasons?

It's all internet rumour, but one of unhappy names I heard was Carlson.
The rumor is that Crowl is unhappy also, just rumor though, nothing that can be verified.

Leaving because he knows of the trouble i spoke of.
You wrote not spoke of "troubles" but have yet to write what the "troubles" are.
That is not an honorable thing to do.
Every team that has a losing streak is not a happy team.
It is very possible that Alvarez is discomfited and some assistants may be sacrificed.

Kinda assumed after the tri wizard cup fiasco he would. Tough way to go out.

Edit: wrong fan forum. Sorry.

There is some commentary on these possible issues and attrition at Buckyville. Potter is the one, tough player I would want back in Madison if I were a fan.

Some of them do not seem to care for our beloved BuiltB much over there either.

I pray that Brad Davison takes a long tour of Europe next year though. Rooting against him took too much energy away from me all year, but I had to admire his work vs. UNC. That was a great way for him to go out.

Top Bottom