Positives Only

RolGnav

Reaction score
- Wozniak looks very athletic especially for 6'10". More muscle tone and he could play Sundays.

Peter Mortell is a funny guy and a great punter. So why not offensive MVP (for the entire season)?

1. Win
2. Great Defense
3. Mortell

Think that is about it.

- Ayinde was very visible on Defense for the second week in a row.

Defense pitched a shutout.......that's always impressive.

The SJSU game from last year is no longer the most embarrassing offensive performance in the history of The Bank.

We have a new champion!

The was the best game I've seen a Gopher defense play (against a FBS) maybe ever. Mortell had a solid game outside of one punt. We still won the game despite going into conservative kill the clock mode in the 2nd quarter.

Because we scheduled an embarrassingly inferior opponent, our third and fourth stringers got a lot of playing time.

It was a perfect day. I was stuck under the roof, but tailgating was a blast. I love the sun and weather in MN this time of the year. And now I get to watch the rest of the days games and enjoy some college football.

The Defense didn't seem out of position much if at all. Oh and the Kent State QB and his receivers weren't on the same page at all. Mitch certainly wasn't anywhere near as inaccurate as that guy.

We have won two games in a row, and everyone is pissed at how poorly we're playing. It shows how far we've come.

Nebraska, Wisconsin and tOSU aren't playing very good, either? Illinois lost?

2-1. Exactly where I thought we'd be for this stat at the end of the day.

We stayed until the end of the game and got home early.

Things are looking up on offense from down here. :horse:

Top Bottom