POLL: Will UST have a better KenPom ranking than our Gophs at all during the 2022-23 season?

Will UST have a better KenPom ranking than our Gophs at all during the 2022-23 season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Definitely had a big-game atmosphere. Felt like a tournament game. Both teams making big runs back and forth, multiple guys from both teams making shots. Tommies played really well (I think 16 3s?), but Oral Roberts showed why they’ve won so many games. Answered every UST run, never once lost their poise.
They had 7 guys who were excellent basketball players. Really good team.

Why does it matter? People can root for multiple teams. I’m sure if people compared the content of @Spaulding!No! to you, the content (whether positive or negative) is still more thought provoking than what you provide to this online forum (which doesn’t require a blood oath to post). Your takes have been so bad you literally had to switch user names (then blame it on not remembering your password, yet every website known to man has a password reset option). Either they are all hail CBJ and this is year double zero or future star Evans is coming next year, we are saved.

So even if @Spaulding!No! has some negative takes, who cares, sometimes they are accurate, there should be more negative than positive with the Gophers program…otherwise apathy has fully set in.
You, Spaulding, Selection Sunday, Roland Brooks...the guys attending the St. Thomas games...aren't rooting for the Gophers. You troll us very badly. Non-stop mud-slinging.

It's your right. But Gopher fans should know that your takes are trolling, wishing the worst for us.

You, Spaulding, Selection Sunday, Roland Brooks...the guys attending the St. Thomas games...aren't rooting for the Gophers. You troll us very badly. Non-stop mud-slinging.

It's your right. But Gopher fans should know that your takes are trolling, wishing the worst for us.
My wife and I are heading up to Fargo the weekend of the 25th to catch a random NDSU game with her brother's family, and it's going to be great. Heck, we might even be able to see my neice play at Valley City State!

My wife and I are heading up to Fargo the weekend of the 25th to catch a random NDSU game with her brother's family, and it's going to be great. Heck, we might even be able to see my neice play at Valley City State!
You might be a Gophers fan.

Wet Blanket, Spaulding, & Selection Sunday certainly aren't though.

I’m such a deep cover troll that I buy my son a gopher hoop. I have to keep my cover at all costs. He can never know that one fan can’t root for two teams! EEB6A25E-EAD5-41EC-B85C-B92CEF5E9306.jpeg

You might be a Gophers fan.

Wet Blanket, Spaulding, & Selection Sunday certainly aren't though.
Man, you’re one strange dude. Do you really believe some of the gibberish you throw out there?

Good to know I’m not a Gopher fan because I attend St. Thomas games. Oh, the humanity!

Man, you’re one strange dude. Do you really believe some of the gibberish you throw out there?

Good to know I’m not a Gopher fan because I attend St. Thomas games. Oh, the humanity!
You guys can sure dish it out...so you should be able to take it.

For people like me...a few pages behind
St Thomas at 196
Minnesota at 222
House got hurt and New Mexico has spiraled down to 53.

I expect a good game today the barn will be rocking I am getting there early for a couple bloody’s…

For people like me...a few pages behind
St Thomas at 196
Minnesota at 222
House got hurt and New Mexico has spiraled down to 53.
We are only 154 teams off the bubble...look out above!

I’ve asked you this before you changed usernames but never got a response.

What has anyone dished out?
It's not a scandal that I changed my username, by the way. I announced it on the first post after I did it. I forgot my password, entered my email...and this name popped up that I had tried to register before. I like this name better, and it's not similar to someone else's name.

But what has anyone dished out, you ask?? How about non-stop blasting & ridiculing Coach Johnson & the team. Game by game.

It's not a scandal that I changed my username, by the way. I announced it on the first post after I did it. I forgot my password, entered my email...and this name popped up that I had tried to register before. I like this name better, and it's not similar to someone else's name.

But what has anyone dished out, you ask?? How about non-stop blasting & ridiculing Coach Johnson & the team. Game by game.

What bashing has been unwarranted? And you attack people. They aren’t attacking you. Unless you’re Ben Johnson or a player/coach with the team. Which you aren’t.

It’s called honest feedback of what is happening in real-time.

What bashing has been unwarranted? And you attack people. They aren’t attacking you. Unless you’re Ben Johnson or a player/coach with the team. Which you aren’t.
It's mind-boggling to me that you guys can bash a coach who inherited nothing and who's first recruits are freshmen. Especially when he has a 5-star on the way.

I don't attack anyone...other than to question what teams guys actually cheer for.

That's true. But there is no acknowledgment whatsoever that Coach Johnson is rebuilding with recruiting...which makes the 'feedback' so pointless and irritating.
CBJ would make a good assistant coach who can focus on recruiting. Our current freshmen are ok…and rank as an average class amongst the B10. Next years recruits are exciting. I’m personally more excited by Christie as guards run college basketball and EVANS is very raw and frail.

CBJ would make a good assistant coach who can focus on recruiting. Our current freshmen are ok…and rank as an average class amongst the B10. Next years recruits are exciting. I’m personally more excited by Christie as guards run college basketball and EVANS is very raw and frail.
Correct...our freshmen are average ranked, not highly ranked. That's why it's important to get them a lot of playing time...and to line them up with better recruits as upperclassmen.

I liked the results today.

Ola-Joseph 11 points.
Henley 10 points 5 rebounds 3 assists.
Payne 6 points 7 rebounds.

This translates to being good players as juniors. I expect/hope Evans & Christie to be good as sophomores.

Top Bottom