Poll: What school will Jeff Jones sign with on Wednesday at 10am?

• Minnesota

Votes: 94 81.0%
  • Tennessee

Votes: 13 11.2%
  • Iowa State

Votes: 9 7.8%

• Total voters

Stan

Reaction score

Only thing that can stop us is the ACT. Jeff will be GOLDEN.

I voted Iowa St because voting for MN didn't work for Ragnow or Travis.

If he's serious about living in Minnesota after college, being a Minnesota alumni opens a lot of opportunities. Plus, he'll be the local hero and not just another player, with his friends, classmates and family in the stands.

The last poll you did didn't turn out so well. You should probably stop this madness.

I'd rather not see these polls. The end result of at least the past two has been awful.

Preparing to be disappointed. Luck O the Goph's.

He'll pick the Gophers only to not qualify and go the JUCO route, become the #1 JUCO RB recruit in the country in 2 years, and commit to some school like Wisconsin. Life as a Gopher fan.

He could be a home-town All-American, playing in a run-oriented offense, with fame for the rest of his life if he stays to work in Minnesota after NFL days. That glow stays with a star athlete, on home ground, forever.

If you believe the speculation, he hasn't returned ISU's calls in over a month and Tennessee isn't really a player.

I'm inches away from the Iowa State football program down here, and I haven't heard a single whisper about Jeff Jones. No way he becomes a Cyclone.

He surprises everyone by going to the Bisons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm inches away from the Iowa State football program down here, and I haven't heard a single whisper about Jeff Jones. No way he becomes a Cyclone.

How do they not notice you listening in so close?

Hope you right.

Crystal Ball says this one has a happy ending, he signs for the Gophers and wins the Heisman in 2016. Marries an Olympic track star and, keeping his promise to remain in the Minneapolis area, they have male triplets. Two of them commit to the Gophers in 2038, one a QB/the other a HB, and lead the U to their tenth National title. The other son slays Darth *********** in a Lightsaber duel on the planet Hoth.

Joking aside, yes, Jeff Jones is Golden. He will wear the 21 jersey (just like my last favourite player, Brock Vereen) and this chubby English Gopher will gladly pay an extortionate amount of customs duty to have a replica imported.

Come on Jeff - Just Do It!

So 247 isn't showing an offer from Tennessee to Jeff. Can one assume it would have been offered if they got him there? Can one assume he gets one this weekend anyways? Maybe since he doesn't visit they say screw it we will go with what we have and not offer?

Following your logic, I voted Arkansas for Ragnow, so I will vote Minnesota for Jones.
and i voted Minnesota for all 3 since i'm not superstitious and i don't believe who you vote for has an impact on a different recruit unlike some posters...

and i voted Minnesota for all 3 since i'm not superstitious and i don't believe who you vote for has an impact on a different recruit unlike some posters...

Nor do I, but since I really have no inside knowledge of the situation, I figured it was as accurate as any other measure I could use. I voted for Arkansas after there was a lot of smoke that he would be going there. Jones has seemingly kept his options open, but it feels like the Gophers have always had a legitimate shot.

I voted for Ragnow based on the vibes I was getting. It just didn't look or sound right with Pittman making a last minute hard push and telling the Ragnows fairy tales about the NFL almost a guarantee by choosing the Hogs.

I think if you are a really good football player, you'll make into the pros from anywhere.

This time I'll vote Jones stays home. I am hoping I am right.

My magic 8 ball said "all signs point to yes"... So I'm confident he'll be a gopher. Yay us!!

Jones will go to Northwest Oklahoma A&M. He's being recruited there as a WR, and their WR coach once put a few guys in the NFL at his last job. He told Jones that he knows what it takes to get guys in the league....

Oops, wrong recruit.

I'm going with...
215971-wossamotta-u-t.jpg

Attachments

• Bullwinkleat_Wossamotta_U.jpg
    Bullwinkleat_Wossamotta_U.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 215971-wossamotta-u-t.jpg
    215971-wossamotta-u-t.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 26

Top Bottom