Poll: What grade would you give the Gophers coaching staff in the loss to Purdue?

Poll: What grade would you give the Gophers coaching staff in the loss to Purdue?

• A

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • B

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • C

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • D

Votes: 46 38.0%
  • F

Votes: 58 47.9%

• Total voters
C overall. D- for the offense. B+ for the defense.

The sad thing is that Purdue really didn't play that well either. I would give them a grade of C.

I’d agree, but then I remember going for it on 4th from their own 29. Down 7. In the 1Q.
- It’s an F.
This to me was stunning and tone setting. Made me wonder if he completely forgot about Bowling Green, which, you know he didn't; I mean, because, who could forget about that game.. but, he went for it. I had the worst feeling right then, right there that I was not going to like the final score.

I give the defense an A. The offense and special teams a F. Disappointing loss and onto Illinois, ugh.

This to me was stunning and tone setting. Made me wonder if he completely forgot about Bowling Green, which, you know he didn't; I mean, because, who could forget about that game.. but, he went for it. I had the worst feeling right then, right there that I was not going to like the final score.
Before the snap I said “no matter what happens on this play, it is a terrible decision.” It was dumb, but also stupid.

It’s the same every year.
Ultra conservative.
Especially when we tied it up.
Some things will never change and I’m not sure I will ever see the gophers win the big ten west much less the big ten.
Not happening this year. Sorry.

Top Bottom