Please post your pics of TCF from Sat here!

FiveStarFan

Reaction score
It would be cool if everyone posted their pics on a thread to feel what it will be like on game day! :clap::clap::clap:

Pictures in the dome always stunk...because the lighting was all artificial.

Agreed. I've instructed those using our family's tickets to FILL up the 2GB card with pics. We'll see if they listen.

Female, season ticket holders, and employees of the U will get to see the stadium 3 times in the next week. The scrimmage, employee day on Tuesday, and the Ladies day next weekend. WOW. I wish there was that kind of access for the rest of us! :)

GM

Excellent idea! :D

The only content that I have been able to locate so far from today is a video of the Victory Walk on gophersports.com

BTW, has anyone heard if any recruits will be attending today? I really hope there was a great turnout if so.

On the radio they mentioned that there were some recruits in attendance, they didn't give any names though.

picture.php

picture.php

too bad most students are not back to school yet. you can see that was really the only area in the stadium where there were open seats, which is understandable. no worries here. it will be rocking on sept. 12th

Yes. Although there were certainly a lot of open seats, for the most part the crowd was dispersed through the whole stadium except the student end. It was what I expected - maybe even a little better. I never thought 40,000 as some mentioned was very realistic. Fun time.

Yes. Although there were certainly a lot of open seats, for the most part the crowd was dispersed through the whole stadium except the student end. It was what I expected - maybe even a little better. I never thought 40,000 as some mentioned was very realistic. Fun time.

i have heard it was a number around 30,000 people in total (people actually in the stadium and those who didn't have tickets but were hanging out around the stadium/stadium village). definitely possible considering there were tons of people milling in and around the stadium all scrimmage long. unlike a real game you didn't have everyone sitting down at once (because many were checking out the new digs before/during/after the scrimmage) so just looking at picture of purely the crowd in the actual seats doesn't go justice to just how many people were there today - a lot!

i have heard it was a number around 30,000 people in total (people actually in the stadium and those who didn't have tickets but were hanging out around the stadium/stadium village). definitely possible considering there were tons of people milling in and around the stadium all scrimmage long. unlike a real game you didn't have everyone sitting down at once (because many were checking out the new digs before/during/after the scrimmage) so just looking at picture of purely the crowd in the actual seats doesn't go justice to just how many people were there today - a lot!

Good point. The concourses were very busy and a lot of people looking around.

I'd like to hear from anyone who sat on the student end, either upper or lower, on how they liked their seats. I entered on the wrong side and walked all the way around to my seats and a quick glimpse of the field from the enclosed side end zone (as I chased my two year old) took my breath away. The scoreboard from straight on combined with the view out toward Williams was stunning, I thought.

Pics from the visitor's side

Attachments

• P1011293.jpg
    P1011293.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 164
  • P1011287.jpg
    P1011287.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 150
  • P1011292.jpg
    P1011292.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 144
  • P1011286.jpg
    P1011286.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 147
  • P1011290.jpg
    P1011290.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 147

Aug 22nd Preview Pix Including The Post Game Tour

Aug 22nd Preview Pix including the Post Game Tour
:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_4845.jpg
    IMG_4845.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 391
  • IMG_4869.jpg
    IMG_4869.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_4915.jpg
    IMG_4915.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_4917.jpg
    IMG_4917.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 378
  • IMG_4921.jpg
    IMG_4921.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 382

I kind of felt bad tossing my peanut shells to the ground - everything being so clean and new. It sure was nice having natural light - shots on the scoreboard looked magnificent.

I took about 200 photos so if I post them theyll all be on photobucket or something.

I took about 200 photos so if I post them theyll all be on photobucket or something.

I would really appreciate that! I was in the BWCA all weekend and couldn't make the scrimmage, although I did catch some nice walleyes and northerns,

I would really appreciate that! I was in the BWCA all weekend and couldn't make the scrimmage, although I did catch some nice walleyes and northerns,

Im actually on my dads account right now, ill post on my account (Berget13) tomorrow and see what I can do for you guys.

Everything's so shiny and bright! oooooooo...

SO COOL!!!! Thanks guys! It feels good to at least try and feel how its gonna be like.

pictures

I was able to sit in with the Drumline and had a good old time. That's me in the maroon shirt with the snare drums. Enjoy the view!

Attachments

• IMG_3855.jpg
    IMG_3855.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3851.jpg
    IMG_3851.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3838.jpg
    IMG_3838.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3829.jpg
    IMG_3829.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3831.jpg
    IMG_3831.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 92

photos

first 5 photos

Attachments

• stadium1.jpg
    stadium1.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 44
  • stadium2.jpg
    stadium2.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 40
  • stadium3.jpg
    stadium3.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 39
  • stadium4.jpg
    stadium4.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 36
  • stadium5.jpg
    stadium5.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 37

more photos

four more photos

Attachments

• stadium6.jpg
    stadium6.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 41
  • stadium7.jpg
    stadium7.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 41
  • stadium8.jpg
    stadium8.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 42
  • stadium9.jpg
    stadium9.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 46

This turf still has that new car smell...

628738640_fjTZy-M.jpg

Next stop is Target Field to check out the new sod...

"SpiderWEBer"

Attachments

• IMG_7468.jpg
    IMG_7468.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_7467.jpg
    IMG_7467.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 47

pictures!

Very nice pics! Thanks for posting them. Nice day for a scrimmage!:)

Top Bottom