PJ Targeting Ciarrocca for Return as OC?

Seriously put the guy on ignore. It’s done wonders for my wasting of time on here. The guy has the biggest man crush on a WR coach I’ve ever seen
He’s the first and only poster I’ve put on ignore in my 11 years of Gopherhole. Just couldn’t take his volume of nonsense anymore.

Last edited:

Nah.

It was just a very convenient excuse, for why he hired his buddy Sanford, instead of the much more qualified candidate that had helped us win the Outback bowl against Auburn.

Yeah, right, sure. Oh ... see .... KC never played QB in his life .... but he coaches QB's ..... well, see right there.... yeah ... yeah, yeah .... I have to have the OC be the QB's coach! Makes perfect sense.
You really are obtuse. Show me one year of Fleck's entire head coaching career where his OC was not also his QB coach. That's what he wants. How can you possibly say that's not his preference.

Again, not saying that's the only way to go but denying that's what he's comfortable with and what he will always do is head scratching.

He’s the first and only poster I’ve put on ignore in my 11 years of Gopherhole. Just couldn’t take his volume of nonsense anymore.
I’d love to see an ignore list scorecard that shows how many people ignore each person.

What is your theory as to why Sanford was fired if it was indeed he who called the last three games?
He wasn’t meshing the passing and running well enough and Morgan did not look good under him.

Or perhaps for the last three games the guy sitting in the press box was there for appearances sake and to avoid questions from the press? Could it be the guy in the box was just sending down observations to the guy on the sidelines calling plays?
Could have been, but no reason to believe it was that way. We had flashes of good passing in other games as well.

You really are obtuse. Show me one year of Fleck's entire head coaching career where his OC was not also his QB coach. That's what he wants. How can you possibly say that's not his preference.

Again, not saying that's the only way to go but denying that's what he's comfortable with and what he will always do is head scratching.
See your issue here is that you are trying to approach this rationally.....once MPLS latches onto an idea it doesn't matter what is said, he is going to post about it over and over and over and over and over again unti he gets the last word in. :)

Show me one year of Fleck's entire head coaching career where his OC was not also his QB coach.
:sneaky:

The context is the hiring decision after KC had left for Penn St. Up to that point, he'd only ever had KC as an OC.

Convenient excuse is convenient.

I’d love to see an ignore list scorecard that shows how many people ignore each person.
I'd love to a see scorecard showing how many times various posters have boasted about ignoring any particular poster or encouraged others to ignore any particular poster. Would be a long, sad list.

Any adult simply hits the ignore button, and then never speaks of it.

Needing to boast about it, just goes to show that the person probably has personal issues.

The guy who called the outback bowl from the press box with time to prepare was calling plays from the sidelines in the most important games of 2021? Possibly but unlikely.
a) he had no time to prepare for the final three games?
b) who says that Sanford had zero input? For all we know, their "arrangement" (with Sanford as OC and Simon as co-OC) simply flip-flopped, with Sanford being the supporting role and Simon getting the final word on play calls.

If you're really going to sit there and say that there are no great play-callers who call the play from the sidelines ... then you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I doubt that is it. You're one of the best posters on here, and I frequently enjoy reading your contributions.

Your perception of this makes it so?
Of course not.

I'm just stating (vigorously, as I do) what I believe. Always open to actual evidence that disproves it.

If my style bothers you, please do put me on ignore. Won't hurt my feelings a bit. I know my style rubs a lot of people the wrong way. Not here to make friends.

a) he had no time to prepare for the final three games?
b) who says that Sanford had zero input? For all we know, their "arrangement" (with Sanford as OC and Simon as co-OC) simply flip-flopped, with Sanford being the supporting role and Simon getting the final word on play calls.

If you're really going to sit there and say that there are no great play-callers who call the play from the sidelines ... then you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

I doubt that is it. You're one of the best posters on here, and I frequently enjoy reading your contributions.
Absolutely can be done, I'm playing some devils advocate here. Now that Sanford is gone, I'd expect anything different to leak out at some point.

Thanks for the comments I enjoy the back and forth.

Well Mpls ain't wrong and kinda sounds like he's living in your head rent free in this thread 🤷
He isn't right either. And I have a lot of time to kill and could use some yucks so going back and forth with him is a great way to do it. If that is "living rent free in my head" well then standards for that have dropped significantly the last few years.

Appreciate the concern though ;)

Top Bottom