PJ Hill and Tubby

GopherLady

Reaction score
I kind of missed their interaction (except for a second) after the game, but it looked like they had some kind of confrontation, and the OSU players kind of pulled PJ away. Did anyone see that, or have any idea what went down? Just wondering...

I kind of missed their interaction (except for a second) after the game, but it looked like they had some kind of confrontation, and the OSU players kind of pulled PJ away. Did anyone see that, or have any idea what went down? Just wondering...

I thought Westbrook had something going on with someone for about 3 seconds after the end of the game but did not see anything else. Carter had a little extra jawing action late in the 2nd half - looked like he was complaining about the osu player holding him but Carter got called for the foul IIRC.

I did not see the same comraderie (sp?) between Tubby and Thad that I saw between Tubby & Izzo. I was not looking for it though.

It looked to me like Carter set off someone from OSU by pump faking a shot during the final seconds of the game.

44 for OSU was yelling at Blake. Thad's Thugs in fine form once again.

It looked to me like Carter set off someone from OSU by pump faking a shot during the final seconds of the game.
That's what I saw as well ... didn't see anything with Tubby and Hill after that, though. I was talking to a couple of folks in our section though, so wasn't paying close attention.

BTW, Hill played a season-high 19 minutes today. (He played 12 minutes against Iowa and had a few DNPs and only a handful of minutes in past games)

PJ Hill playing time

Hill has been playing more as OSU's #2 point guard left their program recently.

PJ Hill is terrible. How he plays in the B10 I'll never know. He would sit next to Payton if he were a Gohper.

I concur, Art...he has no business being at a high D-1 program like OSU let alone seeing the PT that he is. I'm not trying to "trash" a college kid but it is what it is.

He has no idea how to break a press. When he came into the game in the 1st half he took ill advised shots on his first 2 trips down the floor. He's a huge liability. Losing Lighty might cost them a ticket to the Big Dance. Based on what I saw today, they are not an NCAA Tournament team. BJ Mullens has been disappointing as well.

You guys must have been watching a different player than I was. I think Juwanna has a great future in the WNBA.

I saw that and I thought he was going to take the shot like lots of guys do after the play, but pulled back so as to not disrespect OSU. Maybe I missed something, the stream wasn't perfect from Justin.tv

Not in final seconds ...

It was much earlier in the game that Carter got OSU upset by mouthing off. He lost control of his emotions briefly, but his Gopher teammates did a great job of calming him and preventing any escalation.

I love Carter's fire, even though it might get him into trouble sometimes. That's what teammates are for, preventing escalation.

Top Bottom