PJ Fleck on ESPN2 - Called Gophers a "Sleeping Giant" and talked power of the state

Minnesota is a state that loves garage sales, flea markets, and auctions. If Fleck can get these people excited we will be expanding TCF in 5 years.

Minnesota is a state that loves garage sales, flea markets, and auctions. If Fleck can get these people excited we will be expanding TCF in 5 years.

After being a MN. sports fan for 50 years I understand the skepticism but I think he is genuine and I love his energy! Ultimately, his style will be less important than his ability to win.

Wrong, Im an old geezer and I want to hear that we are putting everything into beating two teams to start: Wisconsin and Iowa. We do that and we will beat others and win the west. The brand will grow and people will buy tickets. Heard the elite crap and the row the boat stuff which is the kind of talk the naive young people want to hear. As his one time boss has said, "I hear what you say but trust what you do". Ill give him a chance to prove his abilities.
That "elite crap" got WMU to a New Years 6 bowl game and a top 30 recruiting class...I know change is uncomfortable but embrace it. At the very least I don't think Fleck and his staff will be outworked. He'll get the job done.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sadly in Minnesota there are a lot of people that are far more comfortable with a coach that talks that way then one that wants to aim higher.

Dude, it's somewhere in between. And man, pretty gratuitous shot at the end. Wow.

I hear ya, man. I've taken a few shots at you and your negativity. But you're right. Yours is a perfectly valid opinion to have. I have the same cringe factor when I hear him say Elite 10 times in one interview.

But I'm all in. Life's too short.
Agree on all points. I'd still rather hear him talk bout Minny than Saban on "the process".

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

What do these things have to do with each other?

Top Bottom