PJ Fleck, Lindsay Whalen among Minnesota's COVID-19 vaccine ambassadors

A vaccine is meant to help you not me.
There is a logical, hypothetical argument against this.

That is, if enough people don't get the vaccine and thus are still able to be infected, that then allows the virus to keep mutating. And the possible worry is if it mutates enough that it can start evading the (mRNA) vaccines.

I don't think that can realistically happen. But that is the argument.

There is a logical, hypothetical argument against this.

That is, if enough people don't get the vaccine and thus are still able to be infected, that then allows the virus to keep mutating. And the possible worry is if it mutates enough that it can start evading the (mRNA) vaccines.

I don't think that can realistically happen. But that is the argument.
The ol mutation threat.... Humans need to stop playing god. There isn't a single soul on this earth that has the almighty decision/power to dictate when it is there time to pass.. the earth resets all populations... It is the almighty. Enjoy life you get one shot at it.... Crack a beer, smoke a bowl, smile, and love one another.

The ol mutation threat.... Humans need to stop playing god. There isn't a single soul on this earth that has the almighty decision/power to dictate when it is there time to pass.. the earth resets all populations... It is the almighty. Enjoy life you get one shot at it.... Crack a beer, smoke a bowl, smile, and love one another.
If the human race actually acted in this way...We would have all been wiped out long ago. The power to survive is in our hands and our hands alone.

the earth resets all populations... It is the almighty. Enjoy life you get one shot at it.... Crack a beer, smoke a bowl, smile, and love one another.
I could ask you "would you still wear a seatbelt, if there was no law requiring them", and we could go down that road, but I have a pretty good idea of where it leads. So let's just agree to disagree! And then have that beer. :D

I could ask you "would you still wear a seatbelt, if there was no law requiring them", and we could go down that road, but I have a pretty good idea of where it leads. So let's just agree to disagree! And then have that beer. :D
I live in the smokey mountains. I live off grid and I homestead. I don't really leave this hill but 2-3 times per year. But I get your point. But to awnser it... And this is in all honesty. I wear a seatbelt 1-3% of the time.. usually when my kids are in the vechile.

But I'll see your beer, and raise it with real authentic smokey mountain shine...

One last thing. And I'm done here. I get it, I don't want y'all thinking I'm an antivaxer and shame all those who believe it was the right choice for them..

In today's society where this seems to be such a huge ordeal... It's good to have people like this as the face. It allows them to get out into communities and promote the school and the respective programs. Will only shed more light (hopefully in a positive way)

If the human race actually acted in this way...We would have all been wiped out long ago. The power to survive is in our hands and our hands alone.
Wrong. The earth has caused mass extinctions numerous times before. If mother earth wants us gone... We WILL be gone

Good grief, just three posts to take it off the rails by a OTB wingnut.

What does that even mean?

An asteroid could hit us...
Asteroids, floods, "climate change"... And yes your damn straight... An asteroid could hit... Hope you lived a life your proud of...
That's all..

Otb wingnut... My god.... But as usual you throw stones before anyone else... Then go crying to mom because you finished in 800th place.... But damn it you need a ribbon... I'm not a wingnut. I believe I have an immune system for a reason. If covid takes me down then so be it.. I'm not scared... I lived my life freely with free will and free thinking. That is all I wanted in life. I lived and died by my own personal choices.. that's how your supposed to live in my opinion.

What Dave Matthews song is that from again? 😄

Asteroids, floods, "climate change"... And yes your damn straight... An asteroid could hit... Hope you lived a life your proud of...
That's all..

Otb wingnut... My god.... But as usual you throw stones before anyone else... Then go crying to mom because you finished in 800th place.... But damn it you need a ribbon... I'm not a wingnut. I believe I have an immune system for a reason. If covid takes me down then so be it.. I'm not scared... I lived my life freely with free will and free thinking. That is all I wanted in life. I lived and died by my own personal choices.. that's how your supposed to live in my opinion.
Good stuff "stuck". I am with you 100%.

That's all..

Do any of these word make sense to anyone else?

It's like it is someone completely disconnected from having to consider anything but themself. Complaints about being lectured...but lecturing would fit that.

I guess I can understand how someone like that might get confused when they hear about people considering others.

That's all..

So no antibiotics either? Genuinely curious.

Do any of these word make sense to anyone else?

It's like it is someone completely disconnected from having to consider anything but themself. Complaints about being lectured...but lecturing would fit that.

I guess I can understand how someone like that might get confused when they hear about people considering others.
Maybe that's why I own 10 acres in the smokey mountains now. I live off grid. My connection to the world is my phone. Here I get to live life.. the best part... Everyone leaves you alone to live... No one beating down my door screaming at me to wear a mask... And guess what... I let them do the same... We all get to live life...

I don't care how you live and the choices you make... I don't care.... But you have no right to throw stones at me because of my choices on how I live MY life... You don't like it.... Keep driving yonder to the next holler

There are a ton more benificial plants than just marijuana. But it is the smokies... Besides.. the authentic shine here cures everything
Are you the guy that used to own a bar in Wisconsin?

Maybe that's why I own 10 acres in the smokey mountains now. I live off grid. My connection to the world is my phone. Here I get to live life.. the best part... Everyone leaves you alone to live... No one beating down my door screaming at me to wear a mask... And guess what... I let them do the same... We all get to live life...

I don't care how you live and the choices you make... I don't care.... But you have no right to throw stones at me because of my choices on how I live MY life... You don't like it.... Keep driving yonder to the next holler

So you live off the grid as a hermit or something? Yeah....so I don't think anyone cares whether you get vaccinated or not. For the rest of us living in the real world....if it helps to slow the spread and possibly helps to eradicate the virus....then yeah....people should get the vaccine. And if the main argument against getting it is "nobody is going to tell me what to do" or "I don't care about anyone else"....then that's a pretty shitty attitude that digs deeper than with just the covid vaccination issue.

I don't buy into collectivism. No thanks. Get the vaccine if you want. I will not be getting it. Other people are not my responsibility. And if I were to get the vaccine it would be for my benefit not for others...that is the point of it.

I love natural selection....

Your whole "I'm my own man" bit is super f-ing yawn.

I'm guessing if you just want to sit in your own house or neighborhood, not getting vaxxed won't be an issue for you. But if you actually were considering leaving the country in 2021 or 2022, it comes in super handy. Good luck without it!

Then again, you don't really come across as much of a world traveler with your posts on here.

I live in the smokey mountains. I live off grid and I homestead. I don't really leave this hill but 2-3 times per year. But I get your point. But to awnser it... And this is in all honesty. I wear a seatbelt 1-3% of the time.. usually when my kids are in the vechile.

But I'll see your beer, and raise it with real authentic smokey mountain shine...
Good internet off the grid...? Those 2-3 times are to go to Gophs games, right?

So do I...
Almost zero people will die from the mRNA vaccines. Those who have any adverse affects at all, are likely allergic to some other ingredient in the solution, and didn't know it. Happens to very few.

Far more will be dying from the delta variant, who had yet never been infected so far. It is entirely their fault for refusing to get vaccinated.

Top Bottom