Pick'ems Week 4

Texas A&M
Florida State
Georgia Southern
Alabama

Don't care on MN. There will be some close, tough to pick games so it'll be interesting at least.

Auburn
Florida State
Georgia Southern
Alabama

View attachment 27070
As I have a full day on Monday of this week, I decided to post this thread a little earlier.

Many pickers had cramps this past week! NO ONE predicted the winners of all 4 games. 12 individuals picked 3 games correctly. Naturally the Gopher game messed up many predictions. Sometimes it’s hard not to pick the Gophers out of loyalty. Perhaps as to not deal with this issue in the future, perhaps I should remove the Gophers (survey below picks). Huge can of worms with this one I realize. Perhaps I shouldn’t have suggested it. But I did. Due to trolls etc., commissioner will rule in the end. Meanwhile I did remove the Gophers this week due to the spread and added a game that some of you may enjoy.

Meanwhile the current leaderboard is as follows with many on their heels.

11 pts. Some Day…Maybe

10 pts. MirandaB

10 pts. MGGopher

10 pts. Gopher-In-Keno

10 pts. Gopher_Devil

10 pts. Cloupher

Please have your picks in by 11:00 a.m., Saturday

Pick’ems are as follows for this week:

Auburn Tigers at Texas A & M Aggies, 11:00 a.m., Saturday

Florida State Seminoles at Clemson Tigers, 11:00 a.m., Saturday

Georgia Southern Eagles at Ball State Cardinals, 1:00 p.m., Saturday

Ole Miss Rebels at Alabama Crimson Tide, 2:30 p.m., Saturday

Should the Commissioner remove the Gophers in the future? Yes/No.
Texas A$M
Florida State
GSU Talons
Alabama

Close games: Texas Aggies over Auburn
Fl. State over Clemson
Ball St. over GA Southern
Alabama over Olde Miss

Texas A&M
Florida State
Georgia Southern
Ole Miss

I like the Gophers as a 5th game. Or at least having one B1G game every week

Auburn Tigers at Texas A & M Aggies
Florida State Seminoles
at Clemson Tigers
Georgia Southern Eagles at Ball State Cardinals
Ole Miss Rebels at Alabama Crimson Tide

I think we keep the Gophers in - okay as a 5th pick. Until we are consistent, it's hard to know which Gophers team is going to play. Not trusting the Gophers to beat stupid wisconsin last year was the difference between 1st and 2nd place for me. Clearly I didn't deserve to win with my lack of faith :(

Texas A & M Aggies

Florida State Seminoles

Georgia Southern Eagles

Alabama Crimson Tide

Auburn
Florida State
Georgia Southern
Alabama

Regarding the Gophers, since there’s already a weekly score-predicting thread, it seems to me that having the Gophers in this thread is redundant, and repeating itself, and doing the same thing over and over.

I’m not too worked up about it, though, so I’d be fine either way - like Billy Martin once said in a Lite Beer commercial, I’m not the type of person to get into an argument.

How many people here remember Lite Beer commercials, especially from that era? How many remember Billy Martin?

Refresh my memory: Why did Calvin fire Billy Martin? I honestly can't remember. I do remember the "Bring Billy Back" bumper stickers all over town.

How many people here remember Lite Beer commercials, especially from that era? How many remember Billy Martin?

Refresh my memory: Why did Calvin fire Billy Martin? I honestly can't remember. I do remember the "Bring Billy Back" bumper stickers all over town.

That’s a fine question, and one that I’m not sure can be answered. I do remember rumors that he was canned because he fought with one of his pitchers (Boswell, maybe?), but that seems to be unsupported in online searches.

Perhaps it was because Billy Martin was far more popular than Calvin Griffith, and Calvin couldn’t handle it. I dunno.

The bumper stickers were great!

Auburn Tigers at Texas A & M Aggies, 11:00 a.m., Saturday

Florida State Seminoles at Clemson Tigers, 11:00 a.m., Saturday

Georgia Southern Eagles at Ball State Cardinals, 1:00 p.m., Saturday

Ole Miss Rebels at Alabama Crimson Tide, 2:30 p.m., Saturday

Should the Commissioner remove the Gophers in the future? Yes/No.
Auburn
Fla state
Georgia Southern
Alabama

No

I like the inclusion of the Gophers, but that's just one opinion.

Texas A & M Aggies

Florida State Seminoles

Georgia Southern Eagles

Alabama Crimson Tide

Go Gophers!!

Thanks, BleedGopher. We won't disappoint the Gophers that picked the EAGLEs this week against the MAC's' Ball State

I would like to truly thank all of you GOLDEN Gophers for your confidence and support for Georgia Southern! I've NEVER seen this on a past opponent's board.
It's F'n unreal & unbelievable.

Looking forward to watching the Gophers win at 7:30 on BTN TV!! I lucked when the Gophers beat Southern but was compensated when I ran into some of the GREATIST FANS ON THE WEB!

Top Bottom